Just anxthxx sad emxtional mf

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if I'm willing but I guess paint is only wasted when it stays in the tube so, I guess I wouldn't mind
Standing here today, some wonder who I am?
It's not my name they ponder, at least not yet.
Names are pointless, unless they have news attached.
For the most part of my life, just as I'd suspect for any poet alive,
Our minds tiktok in a back and forth between I, and I
They can't seem to gauge their rapport,
We grab a piece of paper.
Forgive my generalization, I greatly doubt I'm a poet,
I mean I like to bask in the idea of it
But I've seen what I've written down, and what Poets have written down and I doubt I fit the class
But I've got this Kelele in my heart and I will not go mad
Where are the people that hobby in listening to people say their peace?
I have a Kelele in my heart, and It must come out.

Standing here today, some wonder who I am?
It's not my name they ponder, at least not yet.
Names are pointless, unless they have news attached.
For the most part of my life, just as I'd suspect for any poet alive,
Our minds tiktok in a back and forth between I, and I
They can't seem to gauge their rapport,
We grab a piece of paper.
Forgive my generalization, I greatly doubt I'm a poet,
I mean I like to bask in the idea of it
But I've seen what I've written down, and what Poets have written down and I doubt I fit the class
But I've got this Kelele in my heart and I will not go mad
Where are the people that hobby in listening to people say their peace?
I have a Kelele in my heart, and It must come out.
I waited out on shore with the rest of the men my age, the older ones and younger alike,
for the boats with our dreams afloat to come dock
All I got was a wait for a lifetime, staring at mine at the horizon go by,
I watched by night, I watched by day, as everybody else got a pinch o their dreams laid to them
I wished that I would only get just a taste of what I would've loved to behold.
It's sad, the joy, the anxiety, the hope, the excitement has all been dissolved in,
Dark ages of time, the light of a child growing up to a "one life live once" song choired all around is drowned as he moves up the stages,
Steps of life; a man will either rise, or grunt himself to his grave

I waited out on shore with the rest of the men my age, the older ones and younger alike,
for the boats with our dreams afloat to come dock
All I got was a wait for a lifetime, staring at mine at the horizon go by,
I watched by night, I watched by day, as everybody else got a pinch o their dreams laid to them
I wished that I would only get just a taste of what I would've loved to behold.
It's sad, the joy, the anxiety, the hope, the excitement has all been dissolved in,
Dark ages of time, the light of a child growing up to a "one life live once" song choired all around is drowned as he moves up the stages,
Steps of life; a man will either rise, or grunt himself to his grave
How many days lay before me?
How many nights of self-disdain?... I can't tell.
And yet I feel I am way too young to be holding such thoughts.
What joys can I get from watching a sun rise?....
None.
It's just but a sad reminder that a new day's come and I'm still the same today as I was yesterday,
Another youth quite lost on how to traverse the pathways that make the puzzle that is the world.
As I ponder the how,
The sunrise to me, is just another hot day under the sun.

None.
It's just but a sad reminder that a new day's come and I'm still the same today as I was yesterday,
Another youth quite lost on how to traverse the pathways that make the puzzle that is the world.
As I ponder the how,
Leap into the future,
A developing country dies before it matures,
Its generation of young, strong and bold, Ignored
Killed by the pressures of self-loath,
Codeine, the scapegoat.
They blamed it on the dealers who blamed it on the users whose blame, Fell on deaf ears
Veiled, a country's future feds away
Hey! A developing country dies today

None.
As I ponder the how,
good start to your writing I read all of them, but I am commenting on the last one keep posting I am interested in what you might write about next

This next one here is a short story
Fade to Black

Where do we go when we die, what happens? So many ask the question, nobody alive knows the answer. Some say Its just plain darkness, Like the night sky on a moonless yet cloudy night, heavy with rain. No stars, just dark. You probably feel just as…No you can’t feel when you sleep without dreams. It’s just darkness. At least that’s what I’ve always thought. Well guess I’m about to find out the truth.
Never in my life had I held a gun nor fancied the thing in any way but today, first day on guard duty for my Uncle’s Jewellery Store, I held one. A Spas 12 shotgun - it’s what was written on its side – it's top, smooth like a metallic water pipe, no bumps when I rubbed by fingers along it. As far as I was concerned, it was a metallic water pipe, only thicker. I later learned it's called a barrel. Beneath it were circular rings bundled together to form a cylindrical sort of design that I made what I could only make out as the cocking mechanism. “Pull back on these rings and pull the trigger, that’s not so hard, is it?” My Uncle had asked when offering me the job the night before. Security guard at a small Jewellery store in a mall uptown.
I can still smell it, can almost taste it, the coffee spilling out of the cute-small-dog-owning-lady’s cup. The bullet enroute for me had gone through it. “It’s not like anyone can rob a jewellery store in broad day light, especially on this street, so you might never have to use it but well, just a precaution,” he had added with a grin. That grin always changed my mood, he looked like a cartoon character plotting mischief when he did it. But well, what do I know? I'm only easy-going-macho-Tim the bum of the family.
So I ignored my instincts and now, here I am, at freefall. Falling to the ground but it feels like time’s hit a halt. Is this it? Is this how I go out? Is this real? I had the drop on him, how did I miss the shot? Why did she have to bring ******* dog to the store? why wasn’t my uncle in at work today? why…? So many questions, so little a time for answers. It all happened so fast and now, I fade to Black.

Fade to Black

Where do we go when we die, what happens? So many ask the question, nobody alive knows the answer. Some say Its just plain darkness, Like the night sky on a moonless yet cloudy night, heavy with rain. No stars, just dark. You probably feel just as…No you can’t feel when you sleep without dreams. It’s just darkness. At least that’s what I’ve always thought. Well guess I’m about to find out the truth.
Never in my life had I held a gun nor fancied the thing in any way but today, first day on guard duty for my Uncle’s Jewellery Store, I held one. A Spas 12 shotgun - it’s what was written on its side – it's top, smooth like a metallic water pipe, no bumps when I rubbed by fingers along it. As far as I was concerned, it was a metallic water pipe, only thicker. I later learned it's called a barrel. Beneath it were circular rings bundled together to form a cylindrical sort of design that I made what I could only make out as the cocking mechanism. “Pull back on these rings and pull the trigger, that’s not so hard, is it?” My Uncle had asked when offering me the job the night before. Security guard at a small Jewellery store in a mall uptown.
I can still smell it, can almost taste it, the coffee spilling out of the cute-small-dog-owning-lady’s cup. The bullet enroute for me had gone through it. “It’s not like anyone can rob a jewellery store in broad day light, especially on this street, so you might never have to use it but well, just a precaution,” he had added with a grin. That grin always changed my mood, he looked like a cartoon character plotting mischief when he did it. But well, what do I know? I'm only easy-going-macho-Tim the bum of the family.
So I ignored my instincts and now, here I am, at freefall. Falling to the ground but it feels like time’s hit a halt. Is this it? Is this how I go out? Is this real? I had the drop on him, how did I miss the shot? Why did she have to bring ******* dog to the store? why wasn’t my uncle in at work today? why…? So many questions, so little a time for answers. It all happened so fast and now, I fade to Black.
hmm this one is interesting thought process? like a past thought or intention? it's not a real thing of course because you are here. It is an interesting thing to contemplate mortality, what matters and what may be insignificant still matters to another. I guess I have my own questions then again, I always do lol.

Like did the character die at the end or just pass out?

I'd like to believe he dies, and what I intended to capture was that brief moment, "... Life flashes before your eyes moment, " just before his fate is realized. 😂I'd like to leave it up to suspense though

I'd like to believe he dies, and what I intended to capture was that brief moment, "... Life flashes before your eyes moment, " just before his fate is realized. 😂I'd like to leave it up to suspense though
I see yea that is interesting I do love suspense

Latest posts

Back