just curious...is there any girl...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

suna

just curious...is there any girl in here who never had a bf before? o_O
if no then why o.o...

suna said:
if no then why o.o...

OK..I've got to ask something dumb. You mean a boyfriend as in romantic? Or a friend friend who's a boy?

well i just saw a lot of boys saying they never had a gf b4
but not the girls...

and yea as in romantic o.o...

I never had a girlfriend either. I am lost in a never ending world. I'm currently seeing psychiatrist treatment, I wish I had seem them sooner. It turn out I have lot of serious problem that date back to my childhood.

I know a few... but not that many at all. Seriously though, tons of guys who are gf less and tons of girls who can have a bf practically any time they want. That's how it is here anyway. Is it just me, or is it harder to get a gf as a guy than it is for a girl to get a bf?

There are a few on here i've seen who claim to not have had bfs. You just have to look around the posts.

I never had a b/f. Not for lack of wanting!!! I have only 1 sister, don't really know any guys, went to a all girls school, then threw myself into my uni studies and work. All the nice ones are taken or gay. So I'm really lonely...

Guest said:
I never had a b/f. Not for lack of wanting!!! I have only 1 sister, don't really know any guys, went to a all girls school, then threw myself into my uni studies and work. All the nice ones are taken or gay. So I'm really lonely...

didnt go for a girl school but i was with my best friend all the time and she hates guys so didnt know a lot of guys either. and then yea uni studies... cant say i never had a b/f but it's kind of getting difficult to trust anyone anymore.
but dont worry though, since it doesnt help. we can always have friends around. =)

I didn't have a bf either in my life lol.

Guest said:
All the nice ones are taken or gay.

That is quite true to some extent lol. I used to think of that before :D

mink said:
I didn't have a bf either in my life lol.

Guest said:
All the nice ones are taken or gay.

That is quite true to some extent lol. I used to think of that before :D

before... you mean it's not true now?
*eyes light up*
xD

Lol :D
Before cos i haven't thought about that for awhile now until i read that post.
Now i don't know if i still think so lol..

suna said:
if no then why o.o...

yeppers..
haha. :p

why? i dunno how to answer
that. it's not like, juss cause you
want a bf, you can go out and
get one like they were a shopping
item or something..

There are a lot of nice guys here but girls ignore us because we are not arrogant wankers

o.o

& why would we want to talk to those "arrogant wankers"?
hmm, doesn't make much sense. lol.

i didn't say there weren't nice guys here,
i've only been on for a few hours.. like my first day. :p

nutellacat said:
i've only been on for a few hours.. like my first day. :p
Good for you (that you like your first day here). It gets better when you get around here in the days to come and talk to people on here :)

nutellacat said:
it's not like, juss cause you
want a bf, you can go out and
get one like they were a shopping
item or something..
Well i've known some people who changes their bfs like they change their clothes. Worse than a shopping item.

ricardo361 said:
There are a lot of nice guys here but girls ignore us because we are not arrogant wankers

Some girls do.
Well i'm a girl, and i ignore arrogant wankers cos i just cannot stand arrogant people. Nice people don't get ignored by me ;)

Latest posts

Back