Just Joined ^_^

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavender

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just found this site the other day and after reading through some posts to try to get a feel for the site, I decided to join :shy:. I'm 28/F and currently live in California, USA.

The past few years of my life have been pretty lonely, as my social life has been somewhat of a revolving door and I've resorted to escapism at times, rather than dealing with my problems, because I felt too overwhelmed by them to know where to properly start to fix them.

It has been a few years since the last time I opened up about these kinds of thoughts and feelings with other people, but I can't afford therapy right now (haha) and I thought it might be helpful to me to reach out and make that effort to share again.

Nice to meet you all and thanks for having me. :D

Welcome to the site. :)

We're friendly people here... mostly. Watch out for mintymint, though. ;) lol

hi. just joined. loneliness is almost killing me. pls help.
Lavender said:
Hi everyone! I just found this site the other day and after reading through some posts to try to get a feel for the site, I decided to join :shy:. I'm 28/F and currently live in California, USA.

The past few years of my life have been pretty lonely, as my social life has been somewhat of a revolving door and I've resorted to escapism at times, rather than dealing with my problems, because I felt too overwhelmed by them to know where to properly start to fix them.

It has been a few years since the last time I opened up about these kinds of thoughts and feelings with other people, but I can't afford therapy right now (haha) and I thought it might be helpful to me to reach out and make that effort to share again.

Nice to meet you all and thanks for having me. :D

Thank you for the welcomes (also to the people who may yet post; haha, I'm so lazy :p)! I'll be on guard 'round mintymint; they say to watch out for those nice ones, hehe jk. :D

Welcome, and I second the warning about Mintymint. The rest of us are great but he's a bit of a raging molester.

Latest posts

Back