Just Lonely as you all are

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cara

Reaction score
Just having an extremly lonely night

Keep searching the net for something, someone, anyone

Sometimes it really sucks to be by yourself

Like now

Cant sleep? Any idea why? Something wrong? Or, is this a usual occurance?

Hope you find sleep sometime soon. You're not the only one searching and not really knowing what they're looking for.

*hug*

Yeah, it can get pretty rough! Some days can feel hopeless, and there's not much you can do about that. Try to make some plans for the next day, so you can turn that day into a good one instead. Remember that even though you feel lonely, you're not alone

Thanks for your replies!

When I wrote that last night I felt like my world was collapsing, couldnt exactly find what I was looking for but as I wrote it, I knew that all of us here are feeling this too.

The only thing that helps me out is keeping busy when I feel like that but after a week at work I just had no energy and things were getting pulled out of proportion in my head.

What I hate to hear is the ticking of the clock. What I hate more is knowing it will be the only voice I hear. What I hate even more than that is hearing music in the ticking... A metronomic monotone to which the words would be a chant, and the beat falls into synchronization with my heart...

But what I hate most of all, is knowing all the words to that song that no one else can hear. That song with no tune, tolling seconds away with an endless relentlessness, a marching beat from the cradle to the grave...

My epitaph might read:

"Here lies Tim"
"He lived, and then he died"
"Such is life, death, and the moments in between"

Alaric said:
What I hate to hear is the ticking of the clock. What I hate more is knowing it will be the only voice I hear. What I hate even more than that is hearing music in the ticking... A metronomic monotone to which the words would be a chant, and the beat falls into synchronization with my heart...

But what I hate most of all, is knowing all the words to that song that no one else can hear. That song with no tune, tolling seconds away with an endless relentlessness, a marching beat from the cradle to the grave...

My epitaph might read:

"Here lies Tim"
"He lived, and then he died"
"Such is life, death, and the moments in between"

It took me a little bit to work out the song, but I got it!

I feel like that often, you can hear everything and with me everything that is not the norm I jump which just adds to my anxiety.

I feel this way, often... Searching, trying to find something before I go to sleep...

I know the feeling well. Sorry Cara. I know how this is. No one else... most of my thoughts begin with those words. it's sad.

Latest posts

Back