Just one of those days

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bookworm1979

Reaction score
Anyone here end their day by bursting into tears for no good reason? I did, not when I was at work, but when I got home...I think my poor mom must think I'm insane because I couldn't give her a reason for it...I think when I try to reach out to people and it doesn't work out, it just makes me remember how alone I really am...I really don't feel like I fit in here, and the dating site thing didn't work out...I have no friends in work or outside of work...Just my mom for family (well, family that I talk to, anyway)...The future scares me...The past is what made me the loner I am today...I'm just trying to live in the present, but sometimes that's difficult to do...

Don't know why I wrote this...Just trying to vent...I should feel better tomorrow...

I understand how you feel, at least to some extent. I feel the same way at times. It's a bad feeling that just won't ever seem to fade. It makes you wonder if anything will ever change. Hopefully you're young enough to make a few changes in your life. *hug*

What would make you think you don't fit in here bookworm? Your responses are well thought out and interesting to read, you don't come down on anyone, you have displayed admirable human traits (such as kindness with your words), and, like many of us, you've come here because you feel alone. I've noticed responses to your posts/threads that indicate others here welcome your contribution.

So dry your eyes (if you haven't already), make yourself a cup of tea ( or pour a drink if you want to join me, I bought a couple of cans of beer for this evening) and stick around for awhile.

Please!

EveWasFramed (love your username, BTW!): Thank you for the encouragement...I am young, I guess (32), but I feel very old...My life up to this point has just been bizarre, and has worn me down mentally (and, somewhat, physically)...But I just try to remember that there are millions of people who are WAY worse off than I am, and I tell myself to stop wallowing in misery...As far as making changes, I don't know where to begin...As Morrissey once sang: "And when you want to live/How d'you start?/Where d'you go?/Who d'you need to know?"

Lonely in BC: I don't know why I feel that way...I guess I'm just so used to that feeling...You know, trying to get in on conversations and feeling like a nuisance...In real life, people mainly ignore me, so I always feel like I'm imposing if I try to engage in conversation anywhere...Thank you for the compliments...I certainly hope I can help someone here just by responding to them in a thoughtful manner, and I definitely don't want to make anyone feel worse than they already do...I have dried my eyes, but I'm too lazy to make a cup of tea, and I'm such a wuss that I'll only drink Manischewitz, LOL...But I WILL stick around!

Latest posts

Back