Just overheard my neighbours talking about me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
saying how 'creepy' I am.

Needless to say that made me feel fantastic.

I'd walk up to them and tell them I wasn't creepy. I just mind my business and don't talk about people, not only behind their backs, but loud enough so I could hear them. And walk away.

To be honest, initially I was in shock and then I just went to curl up in bed for a while. I know it shouldn't bother me, but comments like that always do.

SO what???? they called you creepy, so what???? You want spend your life thinking about what some bunch of nothing were saying about you? seriously they're the creepy ones, people talk about others when they can't face their true selves. You're better than them that's what you should always remember.

nerdygirl said:
I think it's pretty creepy to talk about a neighbor behind his back.

That was my thought.

dramaqueen said:
SO what???? they called you creepy, so what???? You want spend your life thinking about what some bunch of nothing were saying about you? seriously they're the creepy ones, people talk about others when they can't face their true selves. You're better than them that's what you should always remember.

I agree with dramaqueen. You can't let these people get you down. who cares what they say.... youre better than that.

Minus said:
nerdygirl said:
I think it's pretty creepy to talk about a neighbor behind his back.

That was my thought.

Same here.

And also, don't feel like it shouldn't bother you. You're human, and you have feelings. Certain things would irk me, and that would probably irk me too.

Thank you for your comments guys. That's why I love this place. Always supportive. Bless you all.

LOL fun times aye? Talk behind their back as well xD.

Dude you know what ppl are like. Narrow minded ass holes.

What sanal said.
Tell you what I make the 20 minute drive up to your place and we can stand on your back yard talking loudly about how ppl who gossip are not worth knowing and deserve to be egged ;) I buy the eggs and well have a drunken egg throwing party thing happening lol
Don't let them get to you man. Just make it clear at the next opportunity that you think there pricks. That's what I would do anyway.

haha! so that they think that he's a psycho and a stalker or something lol they're waiting him to do something foolish to prove the correctness of their thoughts better ignore them lol

You know... you could totally use this for a little fun. I once lived in a neighborhood where I learned people thought I was maybe making bombs in my apartment. At first, I felt a little insulted, but then I realized I didn't like them, anyway. So I didn't care how they felt about me. Then, I decided to take advantage of the situation to amuse myself. Sometimes I'd "accidentally" let some suspicious looking item show through my doorway or from a bag I was carrying, or I'd let them "overhear" a phone conversation that sounded like part of an evil scheme of some sort. It was really very funny for me.

Bluey said:
Tell you what I make the 20 minute drive up to your place and we can stand on your back yard talking loudly about how ppl who gossip are not worth knowing and deserve to be egged ;) I buy the eggs and well have a drunken egg throwing party thing happening lol

I wanna see that one.
f_minusm_906c16a.gif

i think that when people do stuff like that its because they are insecure. who cares what they think? just be yourself and if they dont like it... oh well. thats what i try to live by.

nerdygirl said:
You know... you could totally use this for a little fun. I once lived in a neighborhood where I learned people thought I was maybe making bombs in my apartment. At first, I felt a little insulted, but then I realized I didn't like them, anyway. So I didn't care how they felt about me. Then, I decided to take advantage of the situation to amuse myself. Sometimes I'd "accidentally" let some suspicious looking item show through my doorway or from a bag I was carrying, or I'd let them "overhear" a phone conversation that sounded like part of an evil scheme of some sort. It was really very funny for me.

yea thats the kind of thing i would do just to mess with them.

You are not creepy at all, ya silly sausage. Ignore stupid twunts like your next door neighbours...obviously got no lives of their own that they have to discuss yours. :club:

It just isn't good when the police come to your door asking if they can look around because of some complaints they have received. Of course you don't let them because of the south african wild flower that you have rooted in the spare bedroom. After sending them away you find that you can no longer drive down the street without getting pulled over for some trivial reason or another.

Latest posts

Back