Just Sayin'.........(Post Any Comments Or Observations You Want)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
I think that the price of the Nintendo U is a little high, even though Christmas is just around the corner. Just sayin'.

I've never liked Nintendo. Their controllers are just crappy in my opinion. For example the controller of Wii. If playing with only the remote it lacks of buttons. Pressing all the buttons that are located on the top and bottom of the remote is impossible without long and flexible fingers. It's so unergonomic.

Seriously Nintendo. Even the NES controllers were more comfortable in hands than Wii's and it's 21st century! It's weird that the company cannot develop their controllers any in 20 years.

Don't know how's the Wii U but next one's controlling must happen with a sensor suit which is uncomfortable, latex, doesn't breathe and wearing it takes 3 hours.

Just sayin', things our ancestors needed to do to survive aren't necessarily relevant now. Just because our ancestors needed to do something rude to survive (so you say) doesn't justify you doing it today out of laziness, ignorance, and spite.

I recently posted this vid in an older thread I authored. Two guys are filming a bear from their car. In the first minute or so, one of them rolls down the car window. With a concerned and worried tone he asks his friend why he's rolling the window down. YEAH. I'm sure leaving the window rolled up will make all the difference should the bear decide to attack them in the car.

[YOUTUBE]lhMvSIFu8ww[/YOUTUBE]

Why can't girls have casual sex with hot guy's then brag about and be proud, the world would be a better place if they did, just sayin.

Parabolani said:
Why can't girls have casual sex with hot guy's then brag about and be proud, the world would be a better place if they did, just sayin.

Actually, this DOES happen. They're just not bragging to you.

Went to 2 malls today looking for Christmas gifts...couldn't find anything good. I hate buying clothes as gifts because they might not fit/be the right style. Why can't malls sell stuff other than clothes?!?! Seriously lik 92% of stores in malls sell clothes and they all look the same. THEY CLOSED SPENCER'S GIFTS!!! :(

HumanZ said:
I've never liked Nintendo. Their controllers are just crappy in my opinion. For example the controller of Wii. If playing with only the remote it lacks of buttons. Pressing all the buttons that are located on the top and bottom of the remote is impossible without long and flexible fingers. It's so unergonomic.

Seriously Nintendo. Even the NES controllers were more comfortable in hands than Wii's and it's 21st century! It's weird that the company cannot develop their controllers any in 20 years.

Don't know how's the Wii U but next one's controlling must happen with a sensor suit which is uncomfortable, latex, doesn't breathe and wearing it takes 3 hours.
I'm with you on the Nunchuk controller. Don't like it at all. I prefer the normal controllers.

grainofrice24 said:
Went to 2 malls today looking for Christmas gifts...couldn't find anything good. I hate buying clothes as gifts because they might not fit/be the right style. Why can't malls sell stuff other than clothes?!?! Seriously lik 92% of stores in malls sell clothes and they all look the same. THEY CLOSED SPENCER'S GIFTS!!! :(
It's like that here as well. I think that it is because of the Mall Rats. Young teens who spend hours on end walking around the mall looking at and buying clothes, A LOT. Especially the girls. I assume this is why there are so many clothing stores. Much money to be made.

images-1.jpg

The 3 best cereals in the world. Sucks that we only have "Count Chocula" here, and not the other 2.

I love the show "The Wire", but I spend half my time going to the UD looking up the slang they use that I've never heard before.:p

The first word I ever looked up on Urban Dictionary was the term, "Bloody Mary". I still have nightmares.
:edit:
Hey, LoneKiller, just adding this question as an afterthought, but in your signature it says that you would die before you betray the one who gave you life. What if that person commanded you to kill yourself? (Not trying to start anything, just curious. If you don't want to derail the thread, we can do this in PM. Thanks!)

Wessik said:
The first word I ever looked up on Urban Dictionary was the term, "Bloody Mary". I still have nightmares.
:edit:
Hey, LoneKiller, just adding this question as an afterthought, but in your signature it says that you would die before you betray the one who gave you life. What if that person commanded you to kill yourself? (Not trying to start anything, just curious. If you don't want to derail the thread, we can do this in PM. Thanks!)
Welcome to forum Wessik.:)
In that quote I am referring to God. It's my belief that He would never ask me to do something like that. If He did, I would comply.

I hate the way Apple over-price everything, just saying.

It annoys me the way the channel Dave plays four adverts in every episode of Top Gear, just saying.

It's crazy how LoneKiller creates a thread then is mostly the one who posts, just saying.

9006 said:
I hate the way Apple over-price everything, just saying.

It annoys me the way the channel Dave plays four adverts in every episode of Top Gear, just saying.

It's crazy how LoneKiller creates a thread then is mostly the one who posts, just saying.

Well, I like to show my support for the good of the forum.:p

Latest posts

Back