Just saying hey...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amnesiac

Reaction score
I'm new, so I figured I'd be polite and say hello.

I have plenty of problems to deal with, but I'm going to make an attempt not to dwell on them much in here. I'm fairly skilled at doing that without an audience. I guess the main thing you need to know is that I'm by myself a great deal of the time.

You may see me in the entertainment section posting useless articles and other diversions for those equally bored out of their skulls as I...or you may not. I guess we'll see which way the wind blows.

Anyway, thanks for reading and take care... :)

Amnesiac said:
I'm new, so I figured I'd be polite and say hello.

I have plenty of problems to deal with, but I'm going to make an attempt not to dwell on them much in here. I'm fairly skilled at doing that without an audience. I guess the main thing you need to know is that I'm by myself a great deal of the time.

You may see me in the entertainment section posting useless articles and other diversions for those equally bored out of their skulls as I...or you may not. I guess we'll see which way the wind blows.

Anyway, thanks for reading and take care... :)

Just wanted to say hi! I'm new here too. Just wanted to say I liked your Bill Burroughs quote.

Latest posts

Back