just wondering....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for me...not really. I have around the same numbers of friends. Maybe 3-4 immiate close friends. Long time friends I keep in touch with....Different poeple and just acquatences.
Ive always been this way.
wheather it was work/ school / relatioships or raising a family...my social life changes accordingly....
I jusy decided to take a break from everything to heal from stuff thats all.
My priorities changes...
Im planing on moving..so I'll have start meeting new people again...
I got used to it by having to moved around alot growing up or just going to different schools.
So its not like I feel desperate or lonely..lonely becuase I chose not to have people in my life @ a certain time. My lonilness comes from needing want wanting to be in a relationship all the time...I cant help it...women smells good :p

I think the first time Ive ever lived alone was when I was over 35 for only a couple of months...but not really becuase my gf would come over every other and have sex with me even though we were saperated...
I went into shock for like a week @ first.lol
But even then...a lost puppie followed me home to keep me company.

Well i try to help here and there and i do write in private with some people in here that seems to be nice and interesting, but it would not hurt to have more friends :)

Latest posts

Back