:l

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zak

Reaction score
Just one of those incredibly depressed and lonely days. Was there from quite sometime but was really getting better and stuff, lately from few days rather, it just started to come back and it's hitting me today kinda hard.

Hey you peeps, long time. How have you been? (hugs)

yeah..i get ya. I'm sort ta having one of those days too.
I went to the beach and kept busied.

I new friend i met..asked me to do stuff..just not in the mood today.
Its not the end of the world.

I know you went through lots Zak.
Sorry i havn't been able to hang out as much.
Our lives had changed so much. So dont be so down on yourself.
You lived it and experinced it for whatever it was worth.
Good times and bad times...

i tired to remember the goodtimes instead of the bad ones to get me through..sometimes.
Id post some vedios..but id probably get banned.hahahaaaaa

But remember back in the days when i pretended to be Princess ? Lmao
That was harraious honeysuckle, dude.

So..im just sitting here in downtown Ventura. A chick pulled up.
Im bored out ta my messed mind...
So im smiling at her and looking at her...shes looking back at me.
Thats right....she hawt. :p

Eve ((hugs)) (yum)

lol John I need to try harder to fight the forces of evil. Hows your sheep doing today?

HELL YEAH WABBIT!!! LETS KARAOKE (Y) (hugs). After all I am Zakuza Presley xD lmao

Thanks Sophia (hugs), you have a special place in my heart too.(Where my story btw?)

Crow xD Rocket of poopoo, you princesss. How have you been? I know you went through a lot too. Mines nothng compared to that and all. Its all fath, all fath lol. Are things going smooth now? Ohh a chick. She hawt? Where the pics at?

I had to crop them :(

Jenn is 34, Renae is 41. They're MIF. Mothers I F#@$&, hahahahaaaaa

jenn-1.jpg

Renae4.jpg

Kimmie my daughter.....and "NO, ya cant have her".lol
KK1.jpg

HOLY SHI.....>>>WTFFFAMM<<<A(*^@(%... lol they are hawt!

Well....
I woke up today and went strolling on the beach by myself..Its peaceful.
I do feel better with the sand and surf
at my feet.
Trying to stay in the moment and be happy.
I moved to Ventura so that I may be closer to my duaghter, Kimmie.

Renae ( the blonde..Kimmie's mom)called me first thing this morning. She loves and misses me very much...I love her very much too...

I hope you feel better today Zak.
Keep ur head up and stay positive.

I salute you, sir. Somehow you find EVERY excuse to post pictures of your "daughter" no matter what the original subject matter is.

If want Wabbit...send me boob shots of ya.... Ill post them for ya...I aint scared. :p

Dont make any excuses.... Wabbit.

I kniw we all make excuses not to happy or live life. We all have our REASONS.(excuses)...Tell me about urs wabbit.

I repect and honor Zak very much for what he had done and lived through.. He put his life and heart on the line...whatever the outcome. He has nothing to be ashame of.

Sleeping around with walking petri dishes for STIs and spamming lonely forums with half naked pictures of myself and and my harem is not my idea of living.

Nope, I haven't lived the life I imagined for myself yet. However, I am LIVING and I know what makes me HAPPY. I'm living for someone who needs me, and only when she becomes strong enough to be on her own or becomes overwhelmed by sickness and dies will I begin living for myself. Until then, no one and nothing can make me happier than she can. That much is certain.

ZAK is my friend and whatever his background is, the man he is today isn't half bad compared to other dickheads I've associated with so far. However, it is YOU that I openly and unapologetically look down upon. However you choose to live your life is your business, and I couldn't give the slightest fresia about your women whose looks are subpar at best, but I will NOT tolerate ANYONE saying that my priorities are excuses.

My life has meaningfully touched more people in the past month than your lecherous hands will touch for the rest of your life.
As long as you're going to make conversation with me, you'd best not forget that.

Otherwise, I really don't give two shits about what you have to say.

Meh, it's not a flame war, it's a derailing and I've already said what I had to say. I don't care about anything else.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Meh, it's not a flame war, it's a derailing and I've already said what I had to say. I don't care about anything else.

*munches on popcorn and watches* ;)

Latest posts

Back