:l

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lamo.....
I can easily say Wabbit that you creat your own hell....
As self rioghtouse as you are...you create your own hell and reality.
It has nothing to do with the holier than thou BS. So put away your Halo.

Btw have you hear a song that gose
like this?
Babe...your too pure for this world.

Im sorry that life on lifes terns can be a major fucken *****.
Have you read a story about the mustird seed?
Its about a woman that lost her child..So the sage asked her to go ask every house in the village for a mustird seed...
As see met families in the village.. Every family in the village had to deal with life on life.s terms too.
It didnt take away her pains..but the healing process began for her.

Woaaaah. Ssssh. Do you hear that? It's the sound of me not caring. :eek:

I never make any claim to be above others.
I only make claim that I'm not a slut. Everything else is whatever.

For a guy who finds no shame in whoring out pictures of the women in his life to people who are very much depressed about being alone, calling me holier-than-thou isn't really saying much.

Im not holy roller bible thumper..but the bible states
" a man is what he thinks all day"

The modern day version of that is....
It a self fullfiling prophecy.

or we Live in accordance to our beliefs.
Our beliefs is the CAUSE.
Or lives are the effects

Its how our brain works..

So whatever misery u create wabbit..so it shall be.

ZAK has OCD...he thinks about BOOBs all the time. He just has to vision his hands on them. Lamo :p

Guilt and shame are what makes us sick Wabbit.....

when you feel bad or is compelled to do certain things...such as love earning..

Observe the guilt feelings inside of you Wabbit....

Guilt is a trainned emotional sponse.

I'm not religious so I really don't give a **** what the bible says.

I did not create an ultra rare disease or a broken family or an abusive father.
Sometimes, saying that a person's problems is a manifestation of their mental turmoil is just a bullshit excuse to not feel compassion or sympathy for the troubled person.

Once you've experienced watching a child die slowly and painfully along the span of years, you are more than welcome to criticize me, you narcissistic playboy.

The reason Y I let Renae go...
I dint want to use guilt or manipulate her....

I cant fix her. No matter how much I love her. She had to find out for herself.
She had to serch her heart and soul for herself. She never had to earn my love
nor I have to earn hers....

She calls me today. Its becuase she truely loves me.

Will..honeysuckle Wabbit...

Didnt U wirte about u worrying about ur moms death...even thouigh she aint dead yet?.....U creat that honeysuckle in your head and live the dramma and truma
of it everyday.

If thats not a self fullfiling prophecy...
then I dont know what is.

Its too simple for you...I know.

Youre intelligent and complicated.
This way you can feel superior to everryone...but reality is...you have poor self esteem. Its in all the self help books
or low poor slfesteem books.

First of all, LC, don't go assuming you know what she's writing about because you're sorely mistaken.
In fact, just don't assume anything. It really makes me question your reading comprehension.

Edit:
((((((Zak)))))) I know how it is. ;[ Like we said earlier, it's been an off month... but then again, it's almost over. Let's hope September will turn things around for us. ;] If not, you've got your own personal support system here. ;x <3

What the fresia are you talking about? My mom's not dying, my sister is. Furthermore, she doesn't have much longer to live. You know where she is right now? In a bed unable to do anything.

ASSUMING you even HAVE a daughter, you got to watch her grow up into a woman. You got to teach her things, regardless of how flawed they probably are, watch her be cute and clumsy, and half assedly help her through her obstacles.

I don't get to do that. I don't even get to hear her voice like I used to. I rarely even get to see her smile. Do you know what it does to me to watch her break into an episode as her body convulses and her face turns blue? I don't think so. You have no idea. You take your honeysuckle for granted and so does everyone who complains about the baby crying or the baby pooping or the baby not listening when you need it to cooperate. I'd take ALL of that if it meant this girl won't die, and won't writhe in pain the way she does if she doesn't take at least seven different medications a day.

Don't you ******* tell me what I create in my head, you ignorant old troll.

Christina Sarah said:
First of all, LC, don't go assuming you know what she's writing about because you're sorely mistaken.
In fact, just don't assume anything. It really makes me question your reading comprehension.
Christy (hug) :D

OK...please...anyone taking shots at each other, please remember what the thread is about and try to keep it on topic. Thanks.

So dont be using cusse youre a young woman and yout life sucks and all that goosd honeysuckle as an excuse.....

Notice how I dont say anythig to your threads????

I have plenty of opinions and can be a judgmental prick too.. You dont have the conner on the market on that...

There times when Im mature enough to know better.

Well. EVE ...if send me boob shots of U....Ill post then up for ya too...

Its all your god **** fualt. I know you did do it...but Im holding yopu hostage to be the my vicitim. :p .

Im staying on the topic...

ZAk asked me how Ive been and what Ive been up to...

Knee deep in Boobs as always. Lmao

Btw...Renae Called me again tonight...
Werre talking and trying to work things out....

So I was like @ a m.eeting ealrier...
as always...the most beautiful blonde super model looking chcik sits next to me...Then we chit chat. Then of course
shes like putting her hands on me....

But I love Renae very much..so Im being good.

Im just saying ZAK...
Dont ever give up..You never knwo what life has in sotre for you....
Theres been lots of stuff happening in my life...especaailly this past year.
Lots of changes...Lots of bombshells.
Lots of love. Lots of hurt.....

But we made progress and took a chance on love...
Remember Andrea? That was totally wierd and fun @ the sametime....
All part of the journey and process to be where Im at today....
Once upon a time...I couldnt leave my fucken house or go outside.

Right. wrong or indifferemce...I made changes in my life.

Hey crow, good to hear from ya. Its great that things are going well for you even if its with its own up and downs. Thanks for the support man. (I dont have an OCD obsession over boobs lmao wtf). Someday I guess I will start to forget things and be normal again lol. Maybe or maybe not. Well thts just life, isnt it? With the humps?

Rabbit, Thanks for the support. I know you are going through a lot and a hell lot. Mostly when it comes to comfort talks, I kinda suck at it. :p Well hey atleast we can karaoke and forget the stuff aye (Y). Total ace (Y) NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP xD.

Christina <3 ((hugs)) lol thanks I know right, this months really sucks for most of us, I really dont know whats happening. Most peeps are down with something. Its depressing to even witness that. Hope you are better now.

Latest posts

Back