la noire

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dannyr22

I'm behind everybody else with this 360 game

what does everybody think about this game? I've just started it & although am finding it tricky to read people I like it

maybe they will use somethings in the next GTA?

I oughta play this game. Maybe I'll pick it up on steam and then I'll be able to have a decent discussion with you.

I can only imagine that GTA V will be a vast improvement on GTA IV given that they've had a break from the series and produced two critically acclaimed games in the interim. From the trailers it's giving me a bit of a Sopranos vibe. It certainly looks a lot less grey and dull than IV. I'm cautiously optimistic about it...

It's very good very well made I am borrowing it but might buy it one day

The secrecy around GTA V is a good thing, look at Apple being secretive then suprising everybody in the past!

There is DLC, that might be incentive to buy a copy - although I'm not sure how good it is. There's no telling with DLC... sometimes the game will be great and the DLC will be terribly disappointing. For example the Saints Row III DLC was pretty underwhelming.

With the popularity of GTA V any tidbit will be enough to whip the crowd into a frenzy. I'm looking forward to seeing what obnoxiousness the media comes up with when it does get released!

Yeah but I still have problems I'm just average, not got a 5 star rating yet :p

i really liked it. enough so to download the extra DLC cases and play them too. though its the type of game that i would only play once, and i wont be bothered with trying to 5 star every case. i dont want it to be frustrating, i just like it for the story, characters, and the overall experience of it. it felt very authentic and surreal in terms of the atmosphere for the time period it takes place in.

edgecrusher said:
i really liked it. enough so to download the extra DLC cases and play them too. though its the type of game that i would only play once, and i wont be bothered with trying to 5 star every case. i dont want it to be frustrating, i just like it for the story, characters, and the overall experience of it. it felt very authentic and surreal in terms of the atmosphere for the time period it takes place in.

What is the dlc like? more cases or different people to play as?

dannyr22 said:
What is the dlc like? more cases or different people to play as?

its just more cases. one is a traffic case, 2 are vice cases, and 1 is an arson case. they usually take about an hour, longer if you want to 5 star it or get all the achievements for each one. the 4 DLC cases put me over 1000 gamerscore for the game so that was cool.

Nice! might have to check that out

Sadly the disk 3 my brother has got is giving an error :mad: I'll pay to get it fixed for him if I can, then can finish the vice missions :p

Going to give up on my brothers copy of the game & buy it myself brand new on ebay this week. The one I can get cheap has dlc included :p

Latest posts

Back