Lack of confidence with women is driving me mental!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LonelyInAtl said:
So you say you have women coming up to you and asking you to dance? They're already obviously interested so just say yes and have fun. I wish I had that "problem".

I think that is easier said than done. I'm a girl but even if a guy comes up and asks me to dance or even talks to me I freak out. I mean it doesn't happen all that often but I'm extremely shy when a guy is so confident to take the initiative and it makes me extremely uncomfortable. I can see what you are saying because if a girl is approaching a guy that makes it much easier for the guy- but when you have confidence issues around the opposite sex being approached by someone can be just as difficult.

If I ever had a girl come up and ask me to dance or start talking to me out of the blue I'd be perfectly ok. My problem is that I'd rather walk on hot coals with gasoline soaked feet than go up and try to instigate a conversation with a woman. I'm about a C-/D+ on the looks scale (at best) and have always had this preconceived notion that I'm too unattractive for a woman to talk to.

LonelyInAtl said:
If I ever had a girl come up and ask me to dance or start talking to me out of the blue I'd be perfectly ok. My problem is that I'd rather walk on hot coals with gasoline soaked feet than go up and try to instigate a conversation with a woman. I'm about a C-/D+ on the looks scale (at best) and have always had this preconceived notion that I'm too unattractive for a woman to talk to.

If you think you look like dog honeysuckle then to talk to uglier
women thats all.Ultimately the goal is to find someone
that has reciprocal feelings.

I am a F/F- on looks scale so dont feel bad.when
i said you look like dog feces :D

Copacel said:
LonelyInAtl said:

If you think you look like dog honeysuckle then to talk to uglier
women thats all.Ultimately the goal is to find someone
that has reciprocal feelings.

I am a F/F- on looks scale so dont feel bad.when
i said you look like dog feces :D

How is he supposed to be confident if he believes that pretty women are out of the question for him?

Latest posts

Back