Ladyforsaken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladyforsaken, I don't know you well at all but I know you are much loved on this forum and I never like to hear of good people falling so ill. I know that you will bounce back and when you do, we will all be here waiting for you with balloons and cake :D x

Like a few others who have not been around much, I was deeply saddened to see this. She always seemed like such a cool person and I hope she makes it through these difficult times. Best wishes.

Not that i am aware of. She's really longing for a "normal life." I don't have any medical news. It's a very very painful journey for her. I think that's all i know that hasn't really been said yet.

I'm sending all your well wishes her way, still.

Praying for you every day, Lady. All strength and love for you from this community :)

No news from me either.. i used to chat with her every single day, but have only talked to her maybe 5x since she went into hospital. So of course you can imagine how its changed my life and how much i miss her already.
its painful for her and extremely tiring. So she isnt up much for chat.. she said that she hadnt had a good uninterrupted sleep in weeks, (but i hope she is sleeping most of the time..)
really there isnt much more to do or say until she passes this phase and starts to feel better some what.

Peaches said:
is she still having transfusions?

I'd like to know if she is stable and whether she is receiving more chemoth erapy or what. Are things underr control or are the doctors scratching their heads?

apparently the amount of transfusions indicates if it gets better or worse, that's what I read

I haven't heard from her in since februari 23rd. I have send her a message every now and then. She read them, but hasn't responded. I'm assuming something is going on that prevents her from typing. Since she still read the message she's still there, thankfully.

Latest posts

Back