Last Letter Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MissGuided said:
wolf359 said:
Sheldon is awesome!

yoda

Bazinga! :)

I have to say Coke, because 'yoda' sounds like 'soda' and I don't know anything about 'yoda', lol.

What you smokin' over there?

brobdingnagian
nifty
yoda

and then: I have to say Coke, because 'yoda' sounds like 'soda' and I don't know anything about 'yoda', lol.
LOL!!!
Let's try this again:

YODA

wolf359 said:
brobdingnagian
nifty
yoda

and then: I have to say Coke, because 'yoda' sounds like 'soda' and I don't know anything about 'yoda', lol.
LOL!!!
Let's try this again:

YODA

OK, ok....admittedly, I was clearly making up my own thread rules again....but, exactly WHEN was 'nifty' introduced into the mix? I can't see that post?

A is for APPLE, then! phft! :)

MissGuided said:
wolf359 said:
brobdingnagian
nifty
yoda

LOL!!!
Let's try this again:

YODA

OK, ok....admittedly, I was clearly making up my own thread rules again....but, exactly WHEN was 'nifty' introduced into the mix? I can't see that post?

Sorry, but 4 up from when you asked. :) Sometimes I can't see a post either, these threads don't work perfect all the time.

Callie said:
nifty

wolf359 said:
Callie said:

Well that cooled it off in a hurry! Yikes!

I aim to please :D

MissGuided said:
wolf359 said:
brobdingnagian
nifty
yoda

LOL!!!
Let's try this again:

YODA

When I wrote it... look again. :p

sanctimonious

Callie said:
When I wrote it... look again. :p

sanctimonious

OMG...seriously wasn't visible all day for me....sometimes the threads get possessed and freak out on me. :/

sommelier

Latest posts

Back