Last thing you bought

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought myself some big caulk!

I read that as chalk.
Could just see you out there playing hopscotch...

graphic.jpg

Like how small? I got totally hooked on amigurumi about 5 years ago but the smallest I went was a 2.25 hook and it is hard on my fingers. I guess if you can do lace it would not be as hard but Ive never done lace. I got lots of free patterns and just sized down. Anyway, how small are you going because the ones that are like an inch big are crazy amazing.
The one I bought are 6 cm small, that's 2,4 Inch tall. Im still a beginner so I try the easier ones. I freakin love it. It's cool

The one I bought are 6 cm small, that's 2,4 Inch tall. Im still a beginner so I try the easier ones. I freakin love it. It's cool
Yep...totally addictive. There are lots of free patterns on Ravelry, the written and diagrams. Then there is Drops for all kinds of free projects. Not all of them are amigurumi meaning they join at the end of the round but its easily adapted to give it that spiral finished look. Ive actually started knitting again trying to do some stash busting with leftover sock yarn. Don't overwork those fingers...

Latest posts

Back