Last thing you bought

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bigger shop vac and a battery powered jigsaw. It’s a bit heavier than the electrical one and only a bit more convenient. Oh wait....I bought some new vans because my puppy annihilated the ones I’ve had for Nearly a decade.

A portable planer and some more creeping Jenny since mine died because it got too cold here this winter

creeping Jenny

That threw me off. I was thinking you can't kill Creeping Jenny with a blow torch and a crate of dynamite.

Turns out there are two plants called Creeping Jenny. The one you must be talking about and Convolvulus arvensis.

"Other common names (for Convolvulus arvensis), mostly obsolete, include lesser bindweed, European bindweed, withy wind (in basket willow crops), perennial morning glory, small-flowered morning glory, creeping jenny, and possession vine. "

That threw me off. I was thinking you can't kill Creeping Jenny with a blow torch and a crate of dynamite.

Turns out there are two plants called Creeping Jenny. The one you must be talking about and Convolvulus arvensis.

"Other common names (for Convolvulus arvensis), mostly obsolete, include lesser bindweed, European bindweed, withy wind (in basket willow crops), perennial morning glory, small-flowered morning glory, creeping jenny, and possession vine. "
Turns out it didn’t die but it’s not as full in some spots. It will get there I guess. I also thought my fig bush died but it just needed some TLC.

Yarn is the last thing I bought for myself. I’ve made beds/blankets for 4 dogs so far. I have 3 more but they are huge so they might just get a pillow.

I got paid nicely for the last photography gig I did so treated myself to new sneakers and a pair of wireless noise-cancelling headphones that are awesome. The wired ones that I was using with my computer for many years had an altercation with the vacuum cleaner a few months ago and lost. They are so good I can use them as ear protection while mowing the lawn and can enjoy listening to something at the same time, which will make mowing a lot more pleasurable.

I’m going to bug a new fishing rod today after I snapped mine camping last week. Just the Rod part though, not the reel and line etc.
What fish do you enjoy fishing for?

Last thing I bought was a can of pop.

Latest posts

Back