Last thing you bought

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's necro yet another thread...

powerblock-sport-5_0.jpg

york_fid.jpg

Cavey said:

You'll likely need the expansion set in a couple of months and I hope you've checked into the weight rating on that bench, there's some real crappy stuff out there.

As for me, something for Kid n' friends....
sp6j9w.jpg

WildernessWildChild said:
Cavey said:

You'll likely need the expansion set in a couple of months and I hope you've checked into the weight rating on that bench, there's some real crappy stuff out there.

They're 5-62.5lb per hand, because they have the 20lb weight expansion cores. I don't foresee me going any higher than that except for a few exercises that I would rather do with a barbell.

There are no plate expansions for the Sport 5.0s. They're provided as is, and are cheaper because of this. u70s and u90s with stage 2 and 3 expansions cost the equivalent of around $1700 in the UK, whereas these cost me <$400. I could have bought a few pairs of hex dumbbells for less, but I hate having my house cluttered up with crap.

The bench is safety rated at 200kg. I weigh 80kg and I don't intend to be lifting 120kg, because I don't want to end up looking like The Hulk! :)

My first post beside the welcome :)

I bought 4 albums online (vinyl). Love vinyl and collect them.

1 four tops
1 Temptations
1 Albert hammond
1 Lynyrd Skynyrd

Can not wait for them to arive.

hazel_flagg said:
I bought a Spirograph set for my kid. *can't wait to play with it*

Aww, I had a Spirograph when I was a kid and I used it with my mother too. Many happy memories returning... :)

Not exactly the last thing I bought, but just arrived this morning, some LED running lights for my car - fitted into the grill this morning.

Though... I have also bought some others today I may replace them with! :)

Good ol' ebay!

SMWJTwv.jpg

^ Note the Chrome trims, guess where I got those from!!!

the more poor you are the less fun this thread will be. That is my opinion and im sure its ugly.

Edward W said:
Not exactly the last thing I bought, but just arrived this morning, some LED running lights for my car - fitted into the grill this morning.

Though... I have also bought some others today I may replace them with! :)

Good ol' ebay!

SMWJTwv.jpg

^ Note the Chrome trims, guess where I got those from!!!

Lol you and your ebay! That's awesome though. :)

Latest posts

Back