Learning something new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You Tube isn't all videos of music. It has a great how to and educational content. Go to You Tube EDU.

I learned that cheap-ass movies must all use the same sound effects to save money, lol.

9006 said:
I learned that cheap-ass movies must all use the same sound effects to save money, lol.

Over the years, I have noticed the same thing. Nice to see you back too.

I just learned that there's an alternative to the Tea Party movement called the Coffee Party movement.

I learned that the Fat Controller out of Tomas The Tank Engine is just called 'The Controller' now... and he's thin because it's not "physically accurate".

What honeysuckle is this? Some things should just be left alone!

I learned that sugar isn't actually bad for your teeth; it's the metabolites created by bacteria feeding on the sugar in your mouth.

I only just learned that you can download your PM's, why haven't I seen this before??

1. Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind damages their spacesuits.
(Hehe..:D :D :D)

2. Pieces of bread were used to erase pencil lead before rubber came into use.

3. The simple past tense version of the word “dare” is “durst.” (Didn't know bou this)

4. Applying lemon juice onto freckles fades them, and can even make them disappear.

5.Cursing after hurting yourself can help reduce the amount of pain you feel by up to 50%. (Whoa. Hehe)

I've learned that not everyone knows the bird is the word!

Nuzzy Nuz said:
2. Pieces of bread were used to erase pencil lead before rubber came into use.

3. The simple past tense version of the word “dare” is “durst.” (Didn't know bou this)

Wow, those are interesting. I'll have to try the bread trick sometime!

Nuzzy Nuz said:
Durst. Ah ! I am learning something too. It sounds so weird though, I totally need to use it as soon as possible !

Embarrassingly, I've only just learned that you have to wash rice before you cook it. LOL

I learned that cooking really isn't my thing when you can't cook an elementary ingredient. It's comical lol.

Latest posts

Back