LEFT 4 DEAD!! lets kick some zombie ass

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SighX99

Reaction score
Who here plays or is going to play Left 4 Dead, Valve's new game?? its sooo awesome. iv been playing the demo since the 6th and i cant wait till the 18th when it comes out.

WHO HERE IS GOING TO PLAY LEFT 4 DEAD?? tell me your steam name.

lets play the demo too.

unfortunately, unacceptance, my L4D crashes very often. I'd be playing sometimes 10 minutes into the game, than I'd get blue screen of death (BSOD) error, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. it fuckin sucks. i just reformatted my Vista to 32-bit. hopefully it'll stop generating the error. i played with my buddy but i keep getting dropped, it wasnt too fun when ur playing 10 minutes into the game with your buddy all of sudden u get dropped.

ill let you know when i fixed my crash. my game still crash to desktop from time to time. its the worst when ur playing coop.

no one really has an answer for my L4D bsod error. and no one has the answer for my irql error in general. its a huge bug that people experience with different drivers, not just games. most people experience it in vista, very few in XP.

so far, on my new vista 32 bit, no such error has come up yet during l4d. but i havent played as much as before because of school

fresia vista, especially fresia vista 64 bit. i couldnt even install fallout 3 on my vista64. now i can play fallout 3 on my new vista 32.what a crock of honeysuckle.

and i cant downgrade vista to xp. it generates another bsod error as well. microsoft blows.

the whole point of vista is to lessen the piracy. the antipiracy programs on vista is almost impossible to get through. plus some useless features that dumb people think its useful. all the security features on vista are piles of honeysuckle sitting around stinkin' up my computer.

no wonder they never interview real programmers or gamers on those Bullshit mojave experiment. stick with xp and pirate all things except valve stuff.

and fresia the new microsoft digital distribution system. (did you hear? new competiter for STEAM)

consider this a rant on microsoft. bill gates is a good guy tho.

Yeah I'm sticking with XP probably until I get a new computer or do some major upgrades. That sucks to hear man. The Microsoft thing won't be as big as Steam. Valve has just locked down everything perfectly necessary in their software.

i think the irql error has stopped ever since i installed vista32. the game still crashes to desktop from time to time but nothing major. ill message you via steam soon. i really dig the console commands for director. like bind l z_add, u can add however many zombies u want. or director_force_panic_event, which creates consecutive panic events = never ending zombies... theres tons of commands that are super fun. i also like creating bunch of zombies outside a door. as u know zombies cant open doors except breaking them down. its soo awesome when u have like 40 zombies trying to get in, breaking a single door down, and ur shooting from the holes on the door on the other side (the door breaks realistically) u can kill like 8 zombies with one shot of shotgun. its fun as hell.

i like my trusty shotgun. its fun to blast those zombies like 8 feet away. break their heads off. really takes some steam off from stresses and disappointments of real life. the graphics are amazing. i set everything to high cuz thats as far as my computer goes, it looks sooo real. AND THINK ABOUT THE MODS THAT PEOPLE COULD MAKE, possbilities are ENDLESS.

you can make starcraft themed L4D mod, marines blasting those zergs away, OR WARHAMMER THEMED L4D mod, coop space marines fighting endless undead/night elf warriors. or an ALIEN THEMED mod, marines killing massive aliens... SO MUCH POSSIBILITIES, its ridiculous. i cant wait till the game comes out, 3 more days, goddamn it. i want to take some drugs where ill just go to sleep and wake up in 3 days, and start playing when i wake up. the day that l4d coems out is when i dont have school for that day.

Addicted xD I just get pissed when it keeps freezing/crashing on me.

Latest posts

Back