Where is there Room for 80s born Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbdataron1983$

Reaction score
Stumbled apon here constantly looking for counciling . Seems like a lot of ppl are going thru similar things as me here so thought I'd give it a shot. I'm 38 quit drinking yr- yr 1/2 ago and it's like my whole life till that point bombarded my mind. And come to realize my whole life was a matter of fixing other people's circumstances for free and being spit on for it!! Society has basically made the position of a Real Man irrelevant. And in that culture switch my only point of tangible respect in life was thrown off the bridge! You could map the culture switch by my biogeography. I got the full on onslaught from whatever culture switch may have occurred in the past 18-20 yes and ALL IVE BEEN DOING WAS WORKING LIKE MEN ARE SUPPOSED TOO. That wasn't enough to keep the respect of the same family I abandoned my life to keep from going under I could have left when I was on top and let everyone else burn. Instead I kept 4 families rejects n kids till everyone was on their feet enough to leave and they all ruined my name across town!!! I couldn't even walk down the street the first yr. I'm a big n tall black guy but I'm from suburbia and have no issue with that I pride myself on having a hold on the American Dream this is funny to those who have given up on life and are depending on your 100% but too embarrassed to admit it o anyone like they matter. Guess this is the real deal here. I know I'm a Awesome Guy I don't have problems with confidence if anything my Alpha Power and family first cheeks second attitude has been the bread and butter of America has been twisted into a mockery and I'm trying my best to keep my head up High. I gave too much too to many ppl and I'm in Hell for it now. I'm only 38 but I feel n act half my age because I was always kept away from everything all my life too busy working to keep everyone alive now I'm not alive myself

Stumbled apon here constantly looking for counciling . Seems like a lot of ppl are going thru similar things as me here so thought I'd give it a shot. I'm 38 quit drinking yr- yr 1/2 ago and it's like my whole life till that point bombarded my mind. And come to realize my whole life was a matter of fixing other people's circumstances for free and being spit on for it!! Society has basically made the position of a Real Man irrelevant. And in that culture switch my only point of tangible respect in life was thrown off the bridge! You could map the culture switch by my biogeography. I got the full on onslaught from whatever culture switch may have occurred in the past 18-20 yes and ALL IVE BEEN DOING WAS WORKING LIKE MEN ARE SUPPOSED TOO. That wasn't enough to keep the respect of the same family I abandoned my life to keep from going under I could have left when I was on top and let everyone else burn. Instead I kept 4 families rejects n kids till everyone was on their feet enough to leave and they all ruined my name across town!!! I couldn't even walk down the street the first yr. I'm a big n tall black guy but I'm from suburbia and have no issue with that I pride myself on having a hold on the American Dream this is funny to those who have given up on life and are depending on your 100% but too embarrassed to admit it o anyone like they matter. Guess this is the real deal here. I know I'm a Awesome Guy I don't have problems with confidence if anything my Alpha Power and family first cheeks second attitude has been the bread and butter of America has been twisted into a mockery and I'm trying my best to keep my head up High. I gave too much too to many ppl and I'm in Hell for it now. I'm only 38 but I feel n act half my age because I was always kept away from everything all my life too busy working to keep everyone alive now I'm not alive myself
You know, you’re right, a lot of what you have put is common on here. You said points that make me think the current state of things just makes so many people feel trapped. Also its being evident that people take and take without remorse.

But…Welcome! 😇

Welcome to the site! Congratulations on quiting drinking!!! Very smart! It sounds like you have finally awoken to reality. I'm glad that you are confident. Use that to take control of your life and make it what you want it to be. Shed others that don't help you back or atleast say thank you and truely appreciate your efforts. IMO, if someone won't help themselves then I'm not going to help them because they just become a bottomless pit that I'll never be able to fill.

Latest posts

Back