Let me give some Chinglish!...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loler

Reaction score
I am not familiar with the forum's board's use.I don't know where can I post this thread.So I post it here.

1.> My watch sister is Chen.
=="Watch sister" means "cousin"

2.> Day day up!
==It means "Study hard and make progress everyday"

3.> tomatoes scrambled eggs
==Scrambled eggs with tomatoes

4.> Tomorrow morning,who call who?
==Tomorrow morning,who should tell the other to get up?

5.> One car come,one car go,two car "peng peng",one car die.
==A car over, a car to go, two car collision, a car broke down.(<--Translate by Goolgle)

I just give these today.

and now for some Korean... lish?

"You giving to me internet."
"Internet broken!"
"Fixing the internet."
"Yahoo just sit there!"
"My computer not moving."
"My Yahoo not working."
"Internet frozen."

They all mean, "Hello. I know you might be busy right now, but I'm calling to ask you how to undo whatever it was that I did to make my computer stop responding the way it's supposed to. Since I'm your mom, I know you'll be happy to drop everything and talk me through it, even though I won't understand half of what you say, and it's going to take me an hour to tell you what is really going on."

At least... that's my own interpretation of this stuff.

I speak both Chinese and English fluently.

I have no idea what you're on about. Even a direct translation of Chinese words, which often results in hilarious gibberish, can't seem to reflect your sentences.

"tomatoes scrambled eggs" is the closest I could comprehend, which is literally 'tomatoes cooked/fried with eggs' and refers to a dish where scrambled eggs are prepared with tomatoes. The direct translation, while awkward, is very comprehensible.

Latest posts

Back