Let's see nails pics

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that, Floffy!

Here's another simple tip done, but with a bit of color. I used my Sally Hansen Maximum Growth base coat, with Pure Ice's SpitFire for the glittery layer, and the tips are done with Pure Ice's All Nighter. Sorry for the blurriness ahead of time.

With just the SpitFire:

100_0471.jpg

And with the completed tips:

100_0475.jpg

I also put a top coat of Sally Hansen's pink tinted Hardener.

I wanted to try the SpitFire glitter with a brighter, lighter color. So I did my usual base coat, with a coat of the SpitFire, and the tips were done once with Pure Ice's Free Fall, which is a hot pink color, and then done over again with Pure Ice's Vineyard, which is a slightly darker hot pink color that also has glitter in it.

Here were the results:

100_0479.jpg

I'm too into doing nails... I know... But here's another tip I did. I think I'll be done after this one for a while. Tired of taking off polish. :rolleyes: It's hard to keep my nails so neat though, with all the hand washing and cleaning I do. I've yet to find an overcoat that really protects against chipping or flaking of the polish.

Sorry for the blurriness ahead of time. And this is a line of silver, which is Pure Ice's Silver Mercedes, along with a black glitter tip - which you can barely notice the glitter - of Pure Ice's Electric! My basic Sally Hansen maximum growth is the undercoat.

100_0485.jpg

This green and blue combo is inspired by the fact that I'm going to a little boy's birthday party tomorrow. Excuse the mess, for I've just finished doing them.

Used my usual base coat. The blue is a glittery blue called Royal Blue Frost by NK. I think that's what it's called. I've had that polish for years, and it's quite old. And the green is Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure Grass Slipper. I've also put a Sally Hansen top coat over it.

100_0503.jpg

This was just done. I shortened my nails down, and wanted just a plain color, so I used Pure Ice's Scandal. Then I added a splash of sparkle with Pure Ice's Spitfire.

100_0534.jpg

Alright... well I tried the newspaper fingers cause it's such a cute idea! I didn't have any white nail polish but I think it would stand out the most with it on. I used clear nail polish. From my experiment.. I found that pressing hard and at least 30 seconds each time has the best results, aka darker. I used hand sanitizer as my alcohol product (lol) it worked. I would also recommend putting a top coat of clear on so when you wash your hands you don't rub any ink off. Also.. be sure to have a lot of clear coat on your brush when you do the top so you don't smear the ink also (which I did a tiny bit on one nail. )

IMG_6690.jpg
[/img]

Latest posts

Back