let's see the boobies!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nerdygirl said:
Benefits of your smaller boobs:
* They will stay cute and perky, while mine will sag to my knees without surgery
* You can find really pretty/ sexy/ cute bras for great prices while I pay $50 for ugly ones
* They will never hit you in the face when you run while wearing a bra with no support
* When you are on top of somebody, your boobs won't hit them so hard in the head they see stars
* Your back won't hurt from lugging the freaking things around
* If you ever decide to breastfeed, your kid won't smother
* You won't have to wonder if a guy is only hitting on you because you're top heavy
* Big boobs require big shirts, which makes you look bigger and/ or frumpier

I'm sure that if I tried, I could think of plenty of other reasons I've wished for small boobs, but those are things that I've thought of often.

hmm i'm starting to like the little things which serve me as boobs now :p

@ Badjedidude, suckaG, nerdygirl, dramaqueen: I'm 5 foot 1 inch, perhaps nearly 2 inches, flat chested and get mistaken for 17, I'm going to be 21 this year. I don't want huge boobs, I just want to go up a few sizes, and look more my age. I really don't know why I bother buying bras TBH, what made me laugh the other day was I was looking at push up bras - absolutely pointless when you've got nothing to push up let alone put in a bra.

^^^ NOOOOOOO lol having even slightly bigger boobs wouldn't make you "look your age!" :p What does that even mean? haha...Having smallish breasts has nothing to do with adolescence or maturity.

*shrug* I dunno, I just prefer them smaller no matter what age the woman is. :p Maybe I'm weird, but it's how I feels.

Anyway, I don't think you should worry about it. :) You're awesome just as you are.

@ Badjedidude: I really am flat chested... Especially as I've lost a little weight recently. Liking small breasts isn't weird at all, I prefer smallish breasts.

nerdygirl said:
Broken_Doll said:
Thanks. I'm a 32B. I wish my boobs were bigger.

Benefits of your smaller boobs:
* They will stay cute and perky, while mine will sag to my knees without surgery
* You can find really pretty/ sexy/ cute bras for great prices while I pay $50 for ugly ones
* They will never hit you in the face when you run while wearing a bra with no support
* When you are on top of somebody, your boobs won't hit them so hard in the head they see stars
* Your back won't hurt from lugging the freaking things around
* If you ever decide to breastfeed, your kid won't smother
* You won't have to wonder if a guy is only hitting on you because you're top heavy
* Big boobs require big shirts, which makes you look bigger and/ or frumpier

I'm sure that if I tried, I could think of plenty of other reasons I've wished for small boobs, but those are things that I've thought of often.

Nerdy, you are so right....that whole list! I get sad when I see the cute bras and I can't EVER find my size! And.. even with a Bra on.. I still hold my boobs when I run.......and forget about sports bras, it like you have just one GIGANTIC uni-boob.

Broken_Doll said:
@ Badjedidude, suckaG, nerdygirl, dramaqueen: I'm 5 foot 1 inch, perhaps nearly 2 inches, flat chested and get mistaken for 17, I'm going to be 21 this year. I don't want huge boobs, I just want to go up a few sizes, and look more my age. I really don't know why I bother buying bras TBH, what made me laugh the other day was I was looking at push up bras - absolutely pointless when you've got nothing to push up let alone put in a bra.

We have the same bra-size and are very similar in height. I am 5 foot 1/2 inch.

I like my breast size :). All the things nerdy said were VERY true. I think it'd feel weird to have them bouncing all around and be sweaty in between. (ew)

Believe me, its nothing to be sad about and besides, if a dude doesnt like you for your bra size you have some pretty big relationship issues. :/

Besides, if I ever had to go over-cover as a guy, i might be able to pass it off if I just cut my hair really short. Or, at least I think I would be able to if I was ever a spy. Unless there were group showers while under cover, then there'd be issues. :p

Maybe that's just wishful thinking BUT.....*cues james bond theme* ;)

Ok, ok, I know you all have been waiting for it, so here it comes.

Brace yourselves

(.)(.)

Brian said:
Don't say awful things like that :(
What's so aweful about wanting slightly bigger boobs? Aweful would be if I killed, cooked and ate a newborn baby or something.

SophiaGrace said:
We have the same bra-size and are very similar in height. I am 5 foot 1/2 inch.

I like my breast size :). All the things nerdy said were VERY true. I think it'd feel weird to have them bouncing all around and be sweaty in between. (ew)
I guess so...

SophiaGrace said:
Believe me, its nothing to be sad about and besides, if a dude doesnt like you for your bra size you have some pretty big relationship issues. :/
I wouldn't say I was sad about it, more disappointed about it. I've never yet been with a guy who cares about breast size, so far all guys I've been with have claimed to like my small breasts.

SophiaGrace said:
Besides, if I ever had to go over-cover as a guy, i might be able to pass it off if I just cut my hair really short. Or, at least I think I would be able to if I was ever a spy. Unless there were group showers while under cover, then there'd be issues. :p

Maybe that's just wishful thinking BUT.....*cues james bond theme* ;)
LOL! I can easily pass as being a couple of years or so under 16 LOL, it's handy sometimes when I go places because I only have to pay for a kid's ticket or I just get offered kids tickets which are cheaper when I get on busses - hah! Though it was kinda embarrassing when me and my boyfriend were out drinking with some of his friends and my boyfriend's friend who was getting the drinks whispered in my boyfriend's ear "She is legal yeah? I'm not gonna get in trouble for buying her drinks am I?" ... I always get asked for ID.

Broken_Doll said:
Aweful would be if I killed, cooked and ate a newborn baby or something.

LOL nice example. :p

Broken_Doll said:
LOL! I can easily pass as being a couple of years or so under 16 LOL, it's handy sometimes when I go places because I only have to pay for a kid's ticket or I just get offered kids tickets which are cheaper when I get on busses - hah! Though it was kinda embarrassing when me and my boyfriend were out drinking with some of his friends and my boyfriend's friend who was getting the drinks whispered in my boyfriend's ear "She is legal yeah? I'm not gonna get in trouble for buying her drinks am I?" ... I always get asked for ID.

You won't complain about looking young when you're 40 and you look 29 or so! :p

Badjedidude said:
You won't complain about looking young when you're 40 and you look 29 or so! :p

This is true, and I can say that tits size has nothing to do with youthfulness.

People are always telling me that I look much younger than what my driver's license gives as my age, and I am not sporting 32 Bs.

@ Badjedidude: Well, I suppose that's a good thing LOL.

@ CTF: I know that, what I meant is that it just doesn't help.

Broken_Doll said:
@ CTF: I know that, what I meant is that it just doesn't help.

Well I know. When dealing with body image issues, a rational approach usually only helps a bit. The underlying insecurities are pretty strong. :(

Broken doll has excellent sized boobs, especially for her height! Keep up the good stuff!

Personally CTF, I always thought you looked young for your age.

Now please, please... There are plenty of other threads for intelligent discussion... This however... This is boobie time.

This thread is perhaps the greatest invention of mankind in the past century.
other_awesomenessShiftyEyes.gif
hehe

Naleena said:
Doesn't matter what your boobies look like if there is no one to play with them.

Not no one! ;)

Broken_Doll said:
Me-March2010.jpg

There LOL. I actually look like I have boobs in this picture :) , for a change.

Not only is that a great shot, but Whizzer was my favorite pony growing up. I think I'm in love with you.

Broken_Doll said:

Don't bother. I was happily braless at your age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back