Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a pic of me that I tried to take, though I hate taking pics of myself really and never know what to do on pictures. Bleh.

Guess tis nice to put a face to a name sorta thing though.

I've looked through the whole thread (believe it or not, its bloody long!) and there are a lot of adorable and handsome faces around on this site! I sound like some weird picture stalker now, but as I said its nice to put faces to names...

Attachments

• Snapshot_20090716_12.jpg
    Snapshot_20090716_12.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 145
kelbo said:
Heres a pic of me that I tried to take, though I hate taking pics of myself really and never know what to do on pictures. Bleh.

Wow, you're really pretty.

Pictures make me uncomfortable too, especially if someone else is taking them. I usually do something goofballish or just stand there and kinda smile.

kelbo said:

Guess tis nice to put a face to a name sorta thing though.

I've looked through the whole thread (believe it or not, its bloody long!) and there are a lot of adorable and handsome faces around on this site! I sound like some weird picture stalker now, but as I said its nice to put faces to names...

YOU are very pretty! :)

Tiffy said:
Twitchy, you are handsome! :) You look very kind... I'm not sure what it is, but there is just something kind about you!

Thank you.

My opinion may not mean much, but I think this thread is full of nothing but good looking guys and gals.

It amazes me how many of you admit to being lonely and lacking companionship. Much of the world is clearly ignorant of the good things right under their noses.

kelbo: Holy crappolas! You're too pretty to be on ALL! :p:D

Twitchy: Ain't no problem with Buffy! ^_^ I'm curious...you smoke a pipe?

----Steve

Haha, I didn't mean that people on ALL are ugly! :p

And yeah, everyone here looks pretty darn good.

----Steve

Here's me, graying, obviously in need of a trip to the salon for a touch-up.

Mid-November.jpg

cheaptrickfan said:
Here's me, graying, obviously in need of a trip to the salon for a touch-up.

surprised-038.gif

Sorry for the surprise. You're a pretty lady, gray or not.

Badjedidude said:
I'm curious...you smoke a pipe?

Yes I do. I find it very relaxing.

Twitchy: Yay! I smoke a pipe, too...lol It's nice to meet one of the proud and few. When I tell people I know offline that I smoke a pipe, they ask me to score a dime for 'em...lol wrong kind of pipe. 0_o

What's ur fav tobacco/mix?

cheaptrickfan: You have some pretty striking eyes!

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
cheaptrickfan: You have some pretty striking eyes!

Thank you. They're my best feature. lol

My former avatar here is this picture of my eyes sans glasses:

Eyes.jpg

Badjedidude said:
Twitchy: Yay! I smoke a pipe, too...lol It's nice to meet one of the proud and few. When I tell people I know offline that I smoke a pipe, they ask me to score a dime for 'em...lol wrong kind of pipe. 0_o

What's ur fav tobacco/mix?

It's nice to meet another brother of the briar.

I have something called "Buttered Rum" that is incredibly good. I'm not sure what brand it actually is.

For "grocery store" brands, I kind of enjoy Captain Black (white). It's a punchy aromatic with lots of cavendish.

Any recommendations?

Well, to be honest, I'm fairly new to the pipe...so I've only tried a few blends, but so far my clear favorite has been a Cherry Cavendish that's fairly mild (I forget what brand). Buttered Rum sounds good, though...I may look into that.

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Well, to be honest, I'm fairly new to the pipe...so I've only tried a few blends, but so far my clear favorite has been a Cherry Cavendish that's fairly mild (I forget what brand).

I've only been doing this for a few months as well. Cherry is something I haven't tried yet, but it sounds interesting.

I might have to start a pipe thread. We'll probably be the only ones in it, but so what. :)

Twitchy said:
I've only been doing this for a few months as well. Cherry is something I haven't tried yet, but it sounds interesting.

I might have to start a pipe thread. We'll probably be the only ones in it, but so what. :)

I love the smell of pipe smoke, especially cherry. I have fond memories associated with pipes. :)

Haha I'm down for that. Maybe we could include cigars in the thread and get one or two more people. BTW, do you have much of a problem with tongue bite? I'm still sort of learning to control how fast & how much I smoke...so sometimes...it hurts, haha. -_-

...I think we may be derailing this topic. :p SOMEONE POST NEW PICS BEFORE THE MOD-SQUAD COMES!!

----Steve

Latest posts

Back