Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rebecca, you might not have written that if I'd posted this first! Teeheehee. I hate how I look, partly my weight, partly my hair, partly that I'm older than most of you here. Anyway, here goes...

3923879275_4a835a9506_m.jpg

3923927731_6197896d90_m.jpg

Well, don't worry about it Zackarydoo, you still have eyes like daggers as far as I can tell, so that's a good thing.

Here are a couple more of me. I just got my hair cut and I've got the rugged stubble thing going and no pretentious hat. I look mean in the one, but at least neither of them have that 'come here let me rape you' look that my other post did.

12-15-09a.jpg

12-15-09b.jpg

Sure bet, eyes are something special too, if you've got the right eyes nothing else matters. Window to the soul they say, so if you can let them shine all else fades. Great, now I'm waxing philosophical....

Anyway, I think it's ok to recognize a desire for change, but never let that evolve into self loathing. Everyone has a radiance.

I've been complimented on my eyes by women in the past, but nobody is ever interested in me still as more than a friend. That's just a fact unfortunately. Only long distance or very strange women seem to like me. It's nothing to do with me being negative (before someone says it!) because I'm judged purely on my looks before anyone finds out that I'm negative about myself.

lol your nose is not big, but the hair is disney.. but there is nothing wrong with that.. just funny that you said it :p

sean_sean_sean_sean said:
Here's my face... I don't have many photos of myself. This one is from a couple of months back. I hadn't shaved properly, my hair was a little bit too Disney Channel, and my nose is too big, but... :(

IMG_7828resized.jpg

was not a fail.. nice picture.. it was funny...cause you have red hair...and before people though read hair es evil lol.

Luke_S said:
lol, sorry about that...epic fail at adding a bit of humour to my image

garenth_profile_new.jpg

Well, that's me. Photo had to be edited because of unnatural lighting, bad colors and, uh, evil squirrels! Also, if tilt your head sideways, that seems to make me look slightly less abnormal. :p

nah you don't look abnormal

you look totally bad ass

the black and white makes you look all tall dark and handsome

all mysterious and seductive

it's very cool

:D

Lol, well, thank you evanescencefan91! I couldn't decide wether to take it down or let it be, but I guess it's too late to change my mind now. :)

h i said:

really arty and nice photo :)

Ravager1663 said:
Well, that's me. Photo had to be edited because of unnatural lighting, bad colors and, uh, evil squirrels! Also, if tilt your head sideways, that seems to make me look slightly less abnormal. :p

you odn't look abnormal at all (hugs) you look really awesome!! adore your hair :D

everyone - you all look amazing, (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))) to you all :D

Ravager1663 said:
garenth_profile_new.jpg

Wow! This photo is amazing. You're pretty.

Holy......... Your eyes are awesome. (I have an eye fetish lool)

You are really pretty. What are you doing on here haha :p Nah.. I understand, I'm not ugly either but I still don't have much real friends because I'm shy. Probably better that way too, imagine if it was everything, that would be rather unfair.

edit By the way, you look Russian, am I right...?

Ah too bad, I like Russia a lot hehe. Anyway, I know what you mean. Well, not many people ask for me to come do stuff anymore, but yeah.. at the start of high school they did and I should have gone :/ It's called general anxiety disorder btw. Not sure if I have that or if I'm just very shy, but it sure sucks.

Latest posts

Back