Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a photograph of me taken of me late October:​

4h2nx5.jpg

Here's a photograph of me taken in Summer:

egz9fl.jpg

Soon I will find a way to photograph myself and show you all what I look like. Also I hope to find a way to play you a happy song on the whistle and maybe sing too if I can get up to it. You all look like people to meet.

Sarpirus

Here's me in my pretentious hat just a little why ago. I feel self-conscious, I kind of have the crazy eyes going. Anyways, knowing what someone looks like always makes the internet a little less internet. Additionally, check the snow! It's kind of scary looking at pictures of yourself.

12-07-09.jpg

that's a great pic sarpious
i like your hat

:)

is that a recent pic?

looks like there's a wintery wonderland outside

:)

Yes I just arm wrestled a camera earlier this afternoon. It's nice outside, although cold. So yes, that's almost as recent as it gets. The hat makes me laugh, because I love it, but every time I see someone else wearing one of this style I always think they look pretentious. This teaches me.

Hiya, I am new on this site, so this is my first post too ! I am a supressed Transgendered male. I've fought my gender confusion for a long time.. thought i would just add my pic to this thread. this was me a few years ago,while living/working as a femView attachment 6View attachment 7ale !

Attachments

• 52113064_74598a8844.jpg
    52113064_74598a8844.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 121278609_c9fe35495c.jpg
    121278609_c9fe35495c.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 79
everyone looks so normal!! anyone who was picking things out wrong with thier own picture i just didnt see anything wrong, everyone looks like people you see everywhere lol not to sound so stupid haha. theres 197 pages so i havent looked at them all but i honestly dont see anything wrong about any of you, everyone has thier own charm/beauty :) my pic is up in the top left corner lol :p

Latest posts

Back