Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, since I too have decided to join this community, it would be unfair not to show you my face.

IMG_0166.jpg

This was taken a few months ago when I was still attending the royal naval academy in Norway. I know I look like a little child, and that's most unfortunate when working in the military...

This thread kind of crushed my presumption of lonely people, my eyes have widened =)

Lol what? no :p Just being silly. It's from South Park.

"No, YOU'RE a towel."

EDIT: That's a cool pic, Primero...so are you still in the Navy?

----Steve

I admit it took me a minute to believe you were in the military :p But you do look really good in that uniform :D Welcome to the site Primero!

Primero said:
This was taken a few months ago when I was still attending the royal naval academy in Norway. I know I look like a little child, and that's most unfortunate when working in the military...

This thread kind of crushed my presumption of lonely people, my eyes have widened =)

What a handsome guy you are!

I say enjoy your youthful looks, when you're 40 you'll look like you're still 20. :)

Badjedidude said:
Lol what? no :p Just being silly. It's from South Park.

"No, YOU'RE a towel."

EDIT: That's a cool pic, Primero...so are you still in the Navy?

----Steve

Technically I was never in the navy, I was studying on the naval academy on behalf of the war academy. Because I aborted my studies, I'm now working as a sergeant in the norwegian army. I will be quiting the military in the summer to learn chinese/japanese at a university.

Primero said:
I'm now working as a sergeant in the norwegian army. I will be quiting the military in the summer to learn chinese/japanese at a university.

That's cool, man. Thanks for sharing. :)

----Steve

ohh nice picture chair i like the zelda shirt :)

here's a few recent pics of me

thats me in our messy dorm in front of our much needed to be clean mirror and my badass bruise from when i went skeet shooting
View attachment 9

and here's a few more

View attachment 1

Attachments

• 0me3.jpg
    0me3.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 148
  • 0me.jpg
    0me.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 0me2.jpg
    0me2.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 116
n729941769_826000_463.jpg
This is me around two years ago now. I was at a basketball game at the time with my sister.

Latest posts

Back