Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hijacc said:
letmelayyoudown.jpg

Nice pic :D

Sorry, thought this thread said "Lets see the feces ". My post won't make any sense now.

Nice pics everyone.

Badjedidude said:
... I'd be grabbing that mane and jerking him around like a street-wise hooker...

I have found that isn't as effective as you might think.

Maybe in a fantasy, in real life it just doesn't work that way.

Minus said:
I have found that isn't as effective as you might think.

It's always worked for me!

...but then I'm a dirty fighter who is not above pulling earrings out and crotch punches. :p

Badjedidude said:
It's always worked for me!

It has never worked for me nor has it ever worked when used against me. Grabbing someone by the hair does not make them harmless nor does it give you the strength to "jerking him around like a street-wise hooker". If you can throw them around so easily then they are already over matched and dirty fighting is needed to settle the incident.

^^^It doesn't make them harmless, no... but it does give you a piece of their body to hold so that you can use it to attempt to control the fight.

It really depends on the person, I guess... With some guys, you'd just end up tearing out their hair and they'd continue the fight. With others, they'd probably stop trying to strike you and focus on making you let go of their hair.

I guess mostly I've ever fought the latter type. *shrug* Experience has shown me that when you grab a person's hair and yank it, more often than not, they do indeed try to grab your hand and make you let go of them, instead of focusing on hitting you like they should.

So I wouldn't recommend hair-grabbing as a winning move or anything... but it certainly can work as a distraction.

It is a useless way to piss someone off. I can guarantee you that if someone starts yanking on your hair, that you quit playing around and get more serious about it.

Minus said:
It is a useless way to piss someone off. I can guarantee you that if someone starts yanking on your hair, that you quit playing around and get more serious about it.

Plus, Minus has AWESOME hair! :p It would be a real shame to have someone pull any of it out. :club:

Minus said:

Haha I think if I'm already grabbing a guy's hair during a fight, then the fight is probably already pretty serious. :p

I still think that shorter hair is better. :p But I'm biased on that. lol

Badjedidude said:
Minus said:

Haha I think if I'm already grabbing a guy's hair during a fight, then the fight is probably already pretty serious. :p

If you grab my hair I'll take that as a mating ritual.

oarivan said:
Badjedidude said:
Minus said:

If you grab my hair I'll take that as a mating ritual.

I'll grab your hair.

EveWasFramed said:
Minus said:

Plus, Minus has AWESOME hair! :p It would be a real shame to have someone pull any of it out. :club:

I want to see Minus hair o_o

dramaqueen said:
EveWasFramed said:
Minus said:

I want to see Minus hair o_o

He can't allow anyone else to see it. o_O He'd have to kill EVERYONE!
I was lucky to have escaped with my life.

Latest posts

Back