Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
graypic3.jpg

Kinda old picture, but I don't have anything else uploaded right now and I'm too lazy to upload anything else. Whoo!

tehdreamer said:
graypic3.jpg

Kinda old picture, but I don't have anything else uploaded right now and I'm too lazy to upload anything else. Whoo!

Now that is a smile. How can you be lonely with a smile like that?

tehdreamer said:
graypic3.jpg

your so pretty and a great person too.

lmao, I read what oar said and had just been thinking....man...now THAT is a 1000 watt smile!:p

@ csmswh: Do you have a Photobucket account? If so, upload said picture, Photobucket will give your pictures links and html codes etc. Go into your Photobucket account and copy and paste the IMG code into the forum post in which you wish to put the picture - ie.
. This should work. Hope I've been of some help. :)

csmswhs said:
Broken_Doll said:
@ csmswh: Do you have a Photobucket account? If so, upload said picture, Photobucket will give your pictures links and html codes etc. Go into your Photobucket account and copy and paste the IMG code into the forum post in which you wish to put the picture - ie.
. This should work. Hope I've been of some help. :)

thanks, i don't have a photobucket account, but i think i'll try and upload it as the link it shows and mabye it might show? i was just wondering why some photos in this thread show up in the thread instead of links. i'll try the link and see if that works:) thanks

this is a pic i posted sort of recently to someone (with a giant grain of salt) but still sort of meant it too (it doesn't seem to be working on the preview, but i'm uploading it through attatchments, then adding it to thread) i'm not sure why it isn't working?

Hmm... You're so pretty, I don't mind that you're giving me the finger :p

Hi All,

Just joined the site, this is me!

Attachments

• n1378430784_30150250_3067.jpg
    n1378430784_30150250_3067.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 78
Just_Some_Dude said:
here is one of me.

carson2.jpg

I can't believe I am even asking this but... WTH is that in your pants? Is that a giant dime? Is it a giant dime belt buckle?

cheaptrickfan said:
I can't believe I am even asking this but... WTH is that in your pants? Is that a giant dime? Is it a giant dime belt buckle?

I am glad to see that i am not the only one who doesn't recognize that celebrity.

Minus said:
cheaptrickfan said:

I am glad to see that i am not the only one who doesn't recognize that celebrity.

It actually kind of looks like a toned-down Carson Kressley from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. He WOULD wear a giant dime for a belt buckle. Makes a statement.

Yeah two points.

I have never seen the show. I wasn't going to ever guess it.
I need more obvious.

monk173dq.png

Latest posts

Back