Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's really interesting for me is how seemingly small things like your glasses make you look difference, SSC. The slimmer glasses lend the image that your jaw is more squarish, and I would say, more masculine overall.

SpectacledScienceCat said:
Hey NewLeaf, I'm not a girl but that poncho (or whatevs) and your hat are pretty **** smooth man. Even those guys in the background know it, they're all jealously eyeing you up. I need to get myself honeysuckle like that. What's going on in that second pic by the way?

Here's a picture where my glasses are actually doing more refracting than reflecting, like they should:
new1.jpg

My other glasses:
new2.jpg

Which are best?

First ones. But then, I have a thing for mavericks :p

My humor is of an acquired taste, but yes, of course I was joking. I do not wish damnation to any of you.

What wasn't a joke, however, is how ridiculously good looking everyone is. If I'd passed you guys on the street, I'd have thought you were perfectly normal, happy and sociable people. (Please don't be offended; I mean it as a compliment.)

Seeing these photos, I also feel uglier than ever, so thank you all for that. (Another joke. Mostly. ;))

Well i think im the ugliest eva but I still get compliments. Either they are delusional or im blind.

Nice pic Shony (y) :)

ahaha you weren't kidding when you said you were wearing a leather jacket today Ignored.

This won't be up for long, but seeing as the thread needs more manliness, this is me:

MyUpload.jpg

(Yeah, I was really tired and my eyes went wonky! :) )

Latest posts

Back