Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheSolitaryMan said:
This won't be up for long, but seeing as the thread needs more manliness, this is me:

MyUpload.jpg

(Yeah, I was really tired and my eyes went wonky! :) )

(goo)

Callie said:
Floffy (goo) You so pretty, I wanna keep you forever and ever

Nice pic, Solitary :D

thank you Jen (goo) you can keep me forever, make me your pet, please (cry2) (hehe)

TheSolitaryMan said:
This won't be up for long, but seeing as the thread needs more manliness, this is me:

MyUpload.jpg

awesome pic solitary man :D

VideoVidiVisum said:
TheSolitaryMan said:

MyUpload.jpg

(goo)

Newb question, but what does (goo) mean? Is it good, or am I being accused of having a slug-like sheen to my skin or something? :p

Floffy, your picture is sweet. I thus overrule your poor opinion of yourself with majority support :D

(I just tested the goo smiley in chat. It's horrible. I think I'll have nightmares because of it, and that my soul just got cancer from looking at it ... )

Equinox said:
(I just tested the goo smiley in chat. It's horrible. I think I'll have nightmares because of it, and that my soul just got cancer from looking at it ... )

I just tried it too. Thought it was kinda cute actually :D

TheSolitaryMan said:
Equinox said:

I agree, it's cute :D

Nice pic btw, TSM. Looking sharp! ;)

Equinox said:
I don't believe any of you people are lonely, socially awkward or have mental issues. Y'all look way too pretty and handsome for such things. You're just wannabe freaks, that's what you are! **** your pretty little faces.

I am lonely, I bet I am more lonley than you, I haven't even got a virtual online friend, I bet you have. And I have bipolar disorder and anxiety disorder. And I am quite unattractive. So there.

cumulus.james said:
Equinox said:
I don't believe any of you people are lonely, socially awkward or have mental issues. Y'all look way too pretty and handsome for such things. You're just wannabe freaks, that's what you are! **** your pretty little faces.

I am lonely, I bet I am more lonley than you, I haven't even got a virtual online friend, I bet you have. And I have bipolar disorder and anxiety disorder. And I am quite unattractive. So there.

it's not a **** contest

Callie said:
cumulus.james said:
Equinox said:

it's not a **** contest

Sure it is

Peter Lorre said:
TheSolitaryMan said:
Equinox said:

I agree, it's cute :D

Nice pic btw, TSM. Looking sharp! ;)

Cheers Mr. Lorre, very nice of you to say so :)

I have to say I didn't feel sharp when it was taken. The rather garish top I'm wearing is actually part of my pyjamas, the cheesy grin was born from a few delirious hours of writing reports for work at an unholy hour :D

And Cumulus, we're all human beings. We're all lonely, we all think it sucks! Didn't you post a pic of yourself? I swear you did and you looked fine :)

cumulus.james said:
Equinox said:

Hmm. You just skipped right over the part where someone called me on my joke, didn't you? (And the part where I said they were right.) :rolleyes:

Btw, one of the loveliest people I know are bipolar with anxiety and PTS. Mental disorders won't stop you from having friends unless you let them control you (the disorders, not the friends, though it's not good to be controlled by friends, either).

Equinox said:
cumulus.james said:
Equinox said:

Hmm. You just skipped right over the part where someone called me on my joke, didn't you? (And the part where I said they were right.) :rolleyes:

Btw, one of the loveliest people I know are bipolar with anxiety and PTS. Mental disorders won't stop you from having friends unless you let them control you (the disorders, not the friends, though it's not good to be controlled by friends, either).

What country are you from? I assure you in the UK having mental disorders DOES stop you having friends. I have 30 years of loneliness to prove just that lol

Latest posts

Back