Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
long.jpg

hey look it's a long haired Vivy =]

Vagrant Legacy said:
THREAD NEEDS MOAR LONG-HAIRED MALES !!!

I'm quite liking the long-haired females tbh.

(goo), wasn't it? Rawr! :p

Also, ShybutHi, you have really neat jaw definition, I'm jealous! Very cool :)

Arcane said:
As long as you dont let me melt D:

Ohhh... hmmm... well I'd probably accidentally melt you with friction heat. :( Cuz I'd be rubbin ya all the ******* time.

hahaha

Badjedidude said:
Arcane said:
As long as you dont let me melt D:

Ohhh... hmmm... well I'd probably accidentally melt you with friction heat. :( Cuz I'd be rubbin ya all the ******* time.

hahaha

:p just rub yourself instead so i can stay cold. buahahahahaha

All the swans in England are property of the Queen. <-- Thats the adlesse advertfilter on this page showing lmao xD

ShybutHi said:
New pic of ugly old me.

31581925992342738326321.jpg

ShybutHi you is a cutie :D and you are definitely not ugly, guitars and long hair are girls' kryptonite :p

I want new faces. c'mon guys it's the getting-to-know-you time :D let's sing kumbaya by the bonfire later (hehe)

arcane and viv, very pretty girls, as always :)

Sanal said:
All the swans in England are property of the Queen. <-- Thats the adlesse advertfilter on this page showing lmao xD
xD

floffyschneeman said:
ShybutHi said:
New pic of ugly old me.

31581925992342738326321.jpg

ShybutHi you is a cutie :D and you are definitely not ugly, guitars and long hair are girls' kryptonite :p

I want new faces. c'mon guys it's the getting-to-know-you time :D let's sing kumbaya by the bonfire later (hehe)

agreed. on both counts.

HERE A RECENT PIC OF ME
99q529.jpg

I will be in new york this saturday in manhattan cause i own a few bonds.
any available woman for a date?pm me if yo wnat.

arcane's hubby is a lucky elderly person.

Why do some women love pic whoring so much? There are like 2 women in this thread who have posted like 20 different pics of themselves.

It seems women especially like to archive every moment possible and have third party people give their approval of their image. I remember when I was little and my mom in lieu of experiencing many of my childhood moments was instead behind the camcorder or camera to archive pictorial or video depictions of these moments instead. But you cannot capture moments or memories with technological means.

If I die tomorrow, I will leave behind hardly any images from my adulthood behind, cause I don't really take pics except of stuff that I want to sell on craigslist(a free internet classified site people use in the USA).

Thrasymachus said:
Why do some women love pic whoring so much? There are like 2 women in this thread who have posted like 20 different pics of themselves.

It seems women especially like to archive every moment possible and have third party people give their approval of their image. I remember when I was little and my mom in lieu of experiencing many of my childhood moments was instead behind the camcorder or camera to archive pictorial or video depictions of these moments instead. But you cannot capture moments or memories with technological means.

If I die tomorrow, I will leave behind hardly any images from my adulthood behind, cause I don't really take pics except of stuff that I want to sell on craigslist(a free internet classified site people use in the USA).

It's fun, and I have nothing better to do. :) (I choose to not do anything better anyway)

Likely it has more to do with a need for external validation and a misplaced sense that you can "save" moments for posterity via a camera.

Thrasymachus said:
Likely it has more to do with a need for external validation and a misplaced sense that you can "save" moments for posterity via a camera.

Maybe some people are happy with how they are and enjoy sharing their moments, perhaps to share their joy. There is no need for this negativity, and the notion that you know better than they are is more than slightly arrogant. People do things because they enjoy it, and really, when its harmless to themselves and others, I don't see how a random sense of criticism does anything except perhaps pad your own ego.

Technological means can neither capture nor relay externally emotion. If you look at almost all the men, and most the women here they just post one pic or a series in one post and leave it at that. They don't keep posting pics wearing different outfits, hairstyles, different external settings, fishing for more third party comments.

This is the FACES thread, not the "let's discuss what the fresia we don't like and criticize people" thread.

Thrasymachus said:
Technological means can neither capture nor relay externally emotion.

A statement of opinion is not a statement of fact.

Thrasymachus said:
If you look at almost all the men, and most the women here they just post one pic or a series in one post and leave it at that. They don't keep posting pics wearing different outfits, hairstyles, different external settings, fishing for more third party comments.

What makes you think that anyone posts for anyone else? Perhaps they simply enjoy the idea of sharing in and of itself. More importantly, its harmless while your particular brand of criticism /is/ harmful. That's all I have to say to you.

Latest posts

Back