Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOl peter :p then I can face palm you now? :O and hey you still owe ALL a pic of you (un)

I think people can post as many pictures as they like, it's the faces thread. It's not ''let's see faces..but post not more than 5 pictures'' thread lol.

It's a joy to see how others are like in their pictures, it's like seeing a peek of the world they live in. I do enjoy a lot of the faces posted here and I don't have any ill comments about the posting a lot. Although there are just a few things I get worried about, but it's entirely personal opinion. (1) it's sad when people see it as a rate-how-hot-I-am thread rather than knowing one another through pics. so I am kinda sensitive on people (usually men :p) posting a bit of disturbing comments. It makes me uncomfortable even when said to another girl, but it's just me, and I see that as long as the poster is not offended then I guess it's alright, and also, it depends on the kind of picture posted too. (2) I hate to think that this thread would become some sort of a rivalry or competition thread on who gets the most attention. But I hope that's not what is happening.

AAAAAAAAAAnyway, I just shared MY opinion. I hope I wont get in trouble cos of this *crosses fingers* :D

Here's a few quick shots of me. IF i have the time and I can be arsed I might put up actual pictures some other time.

Freshly shaven, looking extra young for all you cougars out there.

ZRQqJ.jpg

Me trying to be all thumbs up for my Polar <3

VGcJP.jpg

I don't know why my thumb is all blurry.. guess I was over enthusiast or something...

Callie said:
This is the FACES thread, not the "let's discuss what the fresia we don't like and criticize people" thread.
go Jen!!

Liley said:
Oh come on! Stop arguing... It's a FACE thread
yeah, that ^

Peter Lorre said:
It's more like the facepalm thread now ;)

You tell them Liley! (hehe)
unfortunately.... everyone should postpix of themselves facepalming!!!

IgnoredOne said:
Peter Lorre said:
What pic do I owe ALL? :p

Shirtless. Now.
yes.

Polar said:
Here's a few quick shots of me. IF i have the time and I can be arsed I might put up actual pictures some other time.

Freshly shaven, looking extra young for all you cougars out there.

ZRQqJ.jpg

Me trying to be all thumbs up for my Polar <3

VGcJP.jpg

I don't know why my thumb is all blurry.. guess I was over enthusiast or something...

You sir, are attractive.

I took this one especially for Thrasymachus <3 I got a nose job and I need some third party comments on it.
383798_137673259671328_100002859650487_156512_1981030505_n.jpg

Arcane said:
I took this one especially for Thrasymachus <3 I got a nose job and I need some third party comments on it.
383798_137673259671328_100002859650487_156512_1981030505_n.jpg

pink hair :O

(goo)

I love your hair colors!

Arcane, in honor of you I will start going to people's houses with several changes of attire. I will change my clothes and how I wear my hair at least once. If they don't dare complement me I will stop. If they say goo, I will change outfits all the time.

But no matter what they respond I am doing it for myself...

Thrasymachus said:
Arcane, in honor of you I will start going to people's houses with several changes of attire. I will change my clothes and how I wear my hair at least once. If they don't dare complement me I will stop. If they say goo, I will change outfits all the time.

But no matter what they respond I am doing it for myself...

heh... first legit LOL of the day!

Latest posts

Back