Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IDK if this will show...but, it's my kissy face!!!!

294451972JcCItM.gif

Attachments

• Kel Kisses You.gif
    Kel Kisses You.gif
    88.8 KB · Views: 105
This is me the day before I left for college...went out for dinner with my parents, two aunts and uncle.
They decided to pull a prank on me and say it was my birthday (They were off by a month haha!) so I had to put on this antler hat, as we were at Montanas Bar and Grill.

I look skinny in that photo, im not...I am a tad bit chubby, but I am not photogenic so I never ever take photos of myself haha :p.
Pretty rare occurrence, but was funny none the less.

488920131.jpg

I was jamming tonight and took a few pics. I messed with one of them for fun, so yes... that makes me a camwhore. :cool:

steveguitar1.jpg

webcam1ax.jpg

steveguitar5xd.jpg

The first one looks good. That last one... you used a photo effect to make it look like a 1994 DOS game? (hmm)

mintymint said:
That last one... you used a photo effect to make it look like a 1994 DOS game?

Yup! I was actually trying to make it black and white (cheesy as hell, I know)... but I accidentally hit some sort of saturation/hue button, and well... here we are! :p

TheSolitaryMan said:
BJD, I am so jealous of your 'tache ;D

Indeed. :cool: It is kingly. lol

Badjedidude said:
TheSolitaryMan said:
BJD, I am so jealous of your 'tache ;D

Indeed. :cool: It is kingly. lol

May I ask how long you've been growing/styling it? :D

I did Movember, but in 30 days I got almost nowhere. If I let my cheek hair grow for about 2 days, I get at least double the amount I got in all that time on my upper lip, lol :p

(And I must post a pic of my Mo' attempt as I mentioned about 5 pages back, been way too busy lately :( )

IMAGE_155.jpg

So thats my ugly mug. People say I'm good looking but yeah I think they are being nice.

Latest posts

Back