Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dugthecat said:
dug.jpg

Dunno if i've done this right, not down with all this techno stuff =P

Anyway man i found this pic from a couple of years ago

Thats me and ma wee pal Dug.

Awesome hair, my friend! I'm thinking of growing mine to such lengths haha I'm about halfway there xD

GioRocket said:
dugthecat said:
dug.jpg

Dunno if i've done this right, not down with all this techno stuff =P

Anyway man i found this pic from a couple of years ago

Thats me and ma wee pal Dug.

Awesome hair, my friend! I'm thinking of growing mine to such lengths haha I'm about halfway there xD

Thanks man :)
That was a couple of years ago, i honestly cant remember the last time i had a hair cut and now for i dunno about a year i no longer use any shampoo or anything i only wash it with water, so now its half in dreads no turning back now its just taking for ever cant wait till i have all dreads
ill try and get something more recent :)

HA i just seen that yeah im upside down

step away from the computer and put down the mouse.

I apologize to anyone whose post was deleted due to the misfortune of having quoted an inappropriate post. I simply cannot edit every single post that was involved, so I have deleted all posts that pertained to the current reported post.
Now...
This is NOT a thread for fighting. I don't care if someone thinks people are out to get attention by posting pics of themselves here or not. This thread will NOT be used as a medium to argue the point. If you don't like what's posted, fine. But keep that opinion to yourself. This thread has been around a LONG time and I think this is the first time I've ever had the displeasure of having to close it. The discussion that caused several reports is now over and done with. I WILL ban anyone who brings the issue back up once I've reopened this thread. I hope I've made myself very clear here.

EveWasFramed said:
I apologize to anyone whose post was deleted due to the misfortune of having quoted an inappropriate post. I simply cannot edit every single post that was involved, so I have deleted all posts that pertained to the current reported post.
Now...
This is NOT a thread for fighting. I don't care if someone thinks people are out to get attention by posting pics of themselves here or not. This thread will NOT be used as a medium to argue the point. If you don't like what's posted, fine. But keep that opinion to yourself. This thread has been around a LONG time and I think this is the first time I've ever had the displeasure of having to close it. The discussion that caused several reports is now over and done with. I WILL ban anyone who brings the issue back up once I've reopened this thread. I hope I've made myself very clear here.

Thank you, Eve.
Phew.

Misanthrope23 said:
why does everyone on this forum look so good?? i look ugly in comparison :(

These are just the people willing to post photos of themselves. But still it's annoying isn't it.

I would never. Someone spelt it out to me once; the reason I look unusually ugly is because my eye sockets and undeveloped cranium veer inwards in a way that resembles ..I can't say.. it sounds bonkers and kind of sick, but it's true. I have a phallic looking head.

rdor said:
Misanthrope23 said:
why does everyone on this forum look so good?? i look ugly in comparison :(

These are just the people willing to post photos of themselves. But still it's annoying isn't it.

I would never. Someone spelt it out to me once; the reason I look unusually ugly is because my eye sockets and undeveloped cranium veer inwards in a way that resembles ..I can't say.. it sounds bonkers and kind of sick, but it's true. I have a phallic looking head.

Well, recent events have actually given me the courage to post my picture as my avatar...for the time being at least. LOL

LonelyInAtl said:
Well, recent events have actually given me the courage to post my picture as my avatar...for the time being at least. LOL

and, predictably, you appear fine.

Latest posts

Back