Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a few weeks ago, cast is gone now

imagehrhl.jpg

At first i wouldn't even consider posting mine, but now, meh, even if someone tracks me down, i'll have a nice challange, i'll see what fate has in store for me.

This is me, two years ago.

230719_117774948304893_2056236_n.jpg

My hair is less of a disaster now though.

Nice to see you Rosebolt (nice countryside!) and WildernessWildChild (that frozen lake looks fantastic!) /cheers

ucxb said:
Nice to see you Rosebolt (nice countryside!) and WildernessWildChild (that frozen lake looks fantastic!) /cheers

Totally agree with UCXB!!! Nice to see you all!!! :)

Rosebolt said:
At first i wouldn't even consider posting mine, but now, meh, even if someone tracks me down, i'll have a nice challange, i'll see what fate has in store for me.

This is me, two years ago.

230719_117774948304893_2056236_n.jpg

My hair is less of a disaster now though.

Way to go, Rosebolt!

Perfanoff! Finally! (Lol same reaction as Veruca there)

I imagined you just how you look like! Well almost. You can look like Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory if you wanted to. Lol. Anyway, you look great! Awesome, thanks for sharing a pic :cool:

perfanoff said:
You make me red, ladies :)
I'll have to shrink it and re-upload it when I get home :p

Ah no need for that - we'd love it even more if it was life-sized :p

^ happy cat dance. Thank you for sharing, handsome perfanoff. Good to see you are human and I tell you ALL that being able to see the face behind the keyboard or words or whatever is welcoming but am understanding to one's privacy and preferences. anyhows /cheers

Latest posts

Back