Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aspalas said:
I figured that if people who know me visit this forum they have something to explain too.

I'm on the left with the striped shirt at a party 2 weeks ago. It's a pretty nice pic IMO :).

Nice one, though the "downloads: 12" is kind of freaky, but that hasn't to do anything with how you look. I pictured you a bit younger, definately not saying i'm complaining though. :p

And congrats for having the courage to post your pic on here! By the way, you seem quite happy standing next to that girl over there! :p

Yes that's the ex-colleague I told you about :p

Most people think I look older than I am, but most of my friends are older than I am anyway.

aspalas said:
I figured that if people who know me visit this forum they have something to explain too.

I'm on the left with the striped shirt at a party 2 weeks ago. It's a pretty nice pic IMO :).

aspalas dude! We finally get to see you! I wouldn't have guessed you could do art so well. You look like you and your mates there are in a band picture or something. :p Anyway, looking good!

Veruca said:
yeah...don't really like my face :/

547034_r_n_zps6ba20342.jpg
[/img]

Hey Veruca!!! I didn't see this before! You're pretty. :)

Veruca, you're a very good looking girl. I agree with everyone here :)
You also look like Halle Berry :)

Nice one, Syber, nice hair colour!

Gondwanaland said:

Oh yeah that's it! I was trying to think of who is it that she reminds me of! Halle Berry! You're right!

ladyforsaken said:
Nice one, Syber, nice hair colour!

Gondwanaland said:

Oh yeah that's it! I was trying to think of who is it that she reminds me of! Halle Berry! You're right!

seconded..

ucxb, Lady F, perfanoff, Gondwanaland -

Thank you so much for your compliments. Cannot tell you how much all these nice remarks mean to me (won't go into length as to why, might take a whole thread for that lol). But it helps so much with my self esteem, so thanks you guys. *group hug*

Syber Tiger - love the hair colour! :D

Kamya - looking good there ;)

Veruca, just remember, you are beautiful. Inside and out. :)

kamya!!! Finally!! Lookin' cool eh :cool:

Yeah Veruca, you look fine! I'm a very honest person, if you'd be ugly I'd just tell you (because there's no point in lying about this IMO), but you're good looking!

Latest posts

Back