Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omnisiac said:
painter said:
Strawberries don't have shells :p

"Today on 'cooking for creeps wearing dresses', we show you how to carve strawberries into miniature limbs, arteries and organs, to really creep your guests out when you serve your fruit salad at dinner"

I thought they were strawberries too at first. Its funnier to think of them as nuts though. Makes it all the more strange.

If I had a beak like that i'd take a knife to my nuts too!

Looking good, Sigma! I've always wondered, haha. By the way, what's Veruca talking about swooning at beach picture?? It's not there anymore!

painter said:
You look like Kurt Cobain! :p

And yeah, now that painter's mentioned it, you do have some Kurt Cobain resemblance. I was crazy about him in my teens!

bd8bef069d2111e2934e22000aa800af_7.jpg

That's not the way to properly do the Vulcan greeting. The thumb needs to be out from the forefinger.

Spock_performing_Vulcan_salute.jpg

Sigma said:
ilios said:

I like the hat, especially the shiny gold bit.

Can I have it?

i have plenty of them because for some reason my mother thought i needed a pack of party hats. so YES!

LonelyInAtl said:
That's not the way to properly do the Vulcan greeting. The thumb needs to be our from the forefinger.

Did you know that its genetical being able to do the vulcan greeting? some simply can't do it!

LonelyInAtl said:
That's not the way to properly do the Vulcan greeting. The thumb needs to be our from the forefinger.

God Atl, you look like that guy, you know Gandalf from the Harry Potter movies. May the force be with you.

Latest posts

Back