Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Krieger. :cool: Trying to keep good care of it, but I've got a number of knots and split-ends to take care of, so I'm gonna have to get an inch or two snipped.

9006 said:
Psycho Love said:
*^ PM traffic increase 9006%*

LOL nah.

OK then 9.006% ;)

Mmm yeah ;P

Dissident said:
My ug' mug as of a few months ago.

SCHWING!

I don't know what else to say, don't want it to look like I'm hitting on you or anything.. But I agree with Badjedidude, nice hair. :3

9006 said:
You should be in one of those shampoo ads.

rofl Maybe it'd work, when I'm clean-shaven I am occasionally confused for a woman.

Psycho Love said:
SCHWING!

I don't know what else to say, don't want it to look like I'm hitting on you or anything.. But I agree with Badjedidude, nice hair. :3

naw I always assume I'm not being hit on even when I am anyway. If a woman doesn't blatantly say "Hey, I'm hitting on you" I don't know any better. I've taken someone's number without realizing it before. :p There are several stories of my oblivious nature in this regard.

Sigma said:
I want that hair D:
Sigh, maybe in 1 or 2 years...

Actually yeah, it's taken me about 2 years.

Dissident said:
Thanks Krieger. :cool: Trying to keep good care of it, but I've got a number of knots and split-ends to take care of, so I'm gonna have to get an inch or two snipped.

Gosh, I know what you mean. Haha. You've got nice hair!

I don't recall when my last haircut was (not counting a couple trims to manage split ends), I believe it was sometime in the first winter or spring of 2011. By fall of that year my hair was this length.

Dissident said:
I don't recall when my last haircut was (not counting a couple trims to manage split ends), I believe it was sometime in the first winter or spring of 2011. By fall of that year my hair was this length.

Did it change color or is the light playing tricks here o_O

My hair is actually dirty blond so in different levels of light its shade appears different. When I was a child my hair was white enough that my parents called me Bam-Bam.

If that's running imagine what's behind it....

photoapr16205314.jpg

Dissident said:
My hair is actually dirty blond so in different levels of light its shade appears different. When I was a child my hair was white enough that my parents called me Bam-Bam.

Sorry but that's so sweet!

My hair was about 3 colours before I ever dyed it!

Dissident said:
How'd that happen?

No idea!

I was born with jet black hair (mohawk style :rolleyes: ), then it went blonde when I was little and gradually darkened to a mousey brown.

I then spent years dyeing it black and once briefly red.

Latest posts

Back