Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blue, I'd like to know what it is about me that makes me look chilled. There's few people who tell me I'm very laid back (which I am) and that even though I speak monotonically, I also speak like I'm laid back (stoner like in some ways). I'm very quiet most of the time and I know at times I think I'm boring as anything but still it intrigues me people see that in me (and I don't do weed as I think drugs like alcohol is just plain evil).

Luna, beautiful pic and beautiful scenary. Something I haven't seen in a while is that particular scene. Always the best place to unwind and reflect is over an open body of water with a horizon. Amazing. :)

I have no idea why I thought you might be laid back to be honest with you. You just look like the kinder guy that is. That's a good thing I would say. ppl Well feel moor relaxed around you. It may be cos your a big guy. Most big guys I know or really tall guys I know have a very laid back personality. Where as small guys mostly are like little yapping dogs that get on ye Nevis lol Says me who's like 5'4 tall and 9 stone wet fro lol I can be laid back but fire as well at times.

Good that you guys liked it! I love to go there. No, its not far from here... btw, nowhere is far from here. All we need to do is drive some hours or take an airplane and any place is sooo close. I immagine how it used to be when people used to travel by ship (ok, i always mix cheap, ship and sheap. sooooo im going to just say "boat" ^.^)

Hay! Luna, where abouts you from. I think your english is good. just as good as mine if not better and I am english lol

Ship is the correct spelling for that :)

actually I may drive up to the cost tomorrow. its about 2 hours away from me. I live in the midlands of england. But I have a car and one day may move to the cost as I love the beach on windy days its like all your troubles are being blown away.

Bluey,im from Brazil. I have 2 friends in England. One is Bob that i met in a turne. He plays... That thing that you beats and i dont know how to explain. lol The funny part is that he is biiiiig (really tall and strong) and looks like a hooligan but when he opens his mouth all you do is laughing!!! And the other one used to be my... the girl that cuts, paints the hair and paint the nails. Her name is rose and i miss her soooo much! Nobody cuts my hair like her!!! But well, she met a guy from London and married and left me all alone with a bunch of woman that should pay me to cut my hair u.u j/k j/k We call each other just in Christmas. I miss both of them. Thanks for the help with the "ship" cause i still learning ^.^

Yeah, it was nice to see what the full sized pid looked like luna
----------------
Yeah!!! the msn doesnt let people see i have small eyes -.- The ex wife of my ex bf thought i was chinese lol
Ohhh come on, sloth! You didnt choose a good pic of you. Btw your friend is ugly as hell ^.^

sloth4urluv said:
Bluey said:
lol sloth4urluv, You don't look like your enjoying that drink

Lol, thats my friend wook, I think he ahd an ice cube in his mouth, im the guy with the beard bluey :p

Oh lol sorry about that then. You look old for your age. operate to me where I look young for my age.

Well your looking happy there. I tried to grow a gouty but it was taking to long and it did not look right on me. my face looks to young for it.

1429bbo.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/bloodmoon88

its me im kindof new to the forums

sorry for the big pic i dont know how to downsize >.<

I can down size it for you if you like but I think its ok man.. Your looking cool a nuff there dude :cool:

Got a bit of a tash on the go as well I see ;) lol takes me to long to grow facial hear I envy you all and am older :( lol

You should hold your head up tho mate. You have done nothing to be ashamed of have you? God am starting to sound like my dad lol Hold ye head up! haha I can just hear him now as I say this to you.

sloth4urluv said:
was going to day, must be hard to see with hair in your eyes :p

Careful or he will crawl out of the screen and strangle you sloth :p

Ohh so thats the angry dude that doesnt like to say his age lol. Nice to meet you.

was going to day, must be hard to see with hair in your eyes :p (2)

Luna said:
sloth should post his pic too. he is good looking. Hellen is really, really beautiful but i understand her. i hate to take pics. i normally try to hide myself.
Its my favorite pic and yes, i really look latin! lol

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7397/32557705yj9.jpg
:eek:

your so pretty :D

Lol And you are so kind! I dont know about all but im waiting the new pic. Lets see if you will not se soo serious like in the last one.

Latest posts

Back