Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok... electro biking is good to get fat? Cause he needs some pounds!!!
PS: No idea what electro biking means ^.^

he gotta electrical bike....or somth i dont know...
this is whole lotta off top.
i hope moders dont get pissed lol

I pinched the hat of a girl in the pub for the pick lol.. Am totally going to offer to buy it of her tho as I think I look cool with it on lol

But this is my bike. Can not wait for the sun to start coming out so I can start going out on my new toy :D

1280209DSC04405.jpg

Is the bike called "Vatican?" Holy moly, Bluey, you're riding on God's chosen bike now. I bet you will never fall or get a flat.

20years2many said:
Is the bike called "Vatican?" Holy moly, Bluey, you're riding on God's chosen bike now. I bet you will never fall or get a flat.

It is called that yes.. How very observant of you.

I didn't like the stickers so I have riped them off and put new ones on lol

Am not religious btw are I might have left them on there. Am sure my own guardian angel well keep me save :D

iwasaloverb4thiswar, you have a very familiar face. I swear I know you. Of course I don't but ye looking good there :D

Wow, this thread's still here? I see lots of new faces.

Here's a couple of photos illustrating why I should never be allowed near sharp objects...or a camera. :)

View attachment 4

View attachment 5

Attachments

• mewithsword.jpg
    mewithsword.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 103
  • mewithsword2.jpg
    mewithsword2.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 61
JustLost said:

Here's a couple of photos illustrating why I should never be allowed near sharp objects...or a camera. :)

lol awesome

iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
so i figure its about time :p

SarahsPictures239.jpg
[/img]

Yep your pretty and have wonderfully blue eyes:D

JustLost said:

What I want to know is how did you get the camera to go off from so far away unless it was the person you were sword fighting with that took it:p

I'm just jealous that I don't have a sword,lol

NeverMore said:
What I want to know is how did you get the camera to go off from so far away unless it was the person you were sword fighting with that took it:p

I'm just jealous that I don't have a sword,lol

My camera has a 10 second timer. This gives me just about enough time to press the button and get into position.

I still think it's sad that I have to use the self timer. I think I'd feel a lot less lonely if someone would just offer to take my **** picture for me. :(

That sword is from a set. That's the daito, the shoto is propped up against the wall, out of frame. I tried holding them both but it didn't look right. :)

Latest posts

Back