Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally! I have a picture of Fulgrim and I.
So... I had a horse competition and that guy up in the bleachers is Fulgrim. The person on the horse is me, obviously, and the horse's name is DJ. And uh... the bleachers made a scary noise when Fulgrim stood up for the picture that maybe might have been a horse eating monster and DJ wasn't too happy about that. So... that's why she looks like she's a little peeved. She just figured out that he was just pretending to be a horse eating monster. She's sort of really a dork. :p

HAY! Qui & Fulgrim your cool looking peeps but not as cool looking as DJ :p

You look like you know what your doing with the hours tho Qui. Them last picks are impressive stuff. You won many rosettes? Are what ever you get for coming fist, second or third. Do you do competition?

I know what ya mean, smiling is a foreign ability to me...I'm more of a scowl/smirk kinda person, this one time I tried to smile and I scared a little kid....his dad couldnt stop laughing as his son told him to 'make the scary man go away'.....*sniffles*

>.> that horse tried to bite my arm off once....well, maybe just my hand....or nip at my fingers....ok, well it was probably wanted to >.> and I'm getting a haircut tomorrow (FINALLY!) so that means I can finally get a foaxhawk, so yay.

Qui said:
I got a 2nd and a 3rd.
But yeah, you get a ribbon.
->like so<-

That is pretty cool tho. Hope you can get a first be for long. My mums dog gets them for agility that he dose but they do give them out a little to freely I think if you get me.

Fulgrim said:
>.> that horse tried to bite my arm off once...

lol See this is why motorbikes are better ;)

Actually I think you have to be brave to do what Qui as well horses are powerful things.

Wow you guys and girls are so pretty. I'm quite scare to put up my picture, OK no I'm not. Well I only have one picture and accidentally delete it:( I'm very disappointed, since I was having so much trouble with my Mac to accept blue tooth on my phone.

So I will put up my picture one day. I should be getting a camera soon!

yey...Bluey....super moder is back :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

any one does photoshop here?
photoshoped pics are even more interesting sometimes :)
ive seen it on other forums :)

Fulgrim said:
>.> that horse tried to bite my arm off once....well, maybe just my hand....or nip at my fingers....ok, well it was probably wanted to >.>

She did not!
Not even close!
You're just making that up!

Dj is the sweetest, most well behaved, unspoiled, most adorably nice and pleasant horse ever. Or something like that at least... ok, lol, she's spoiled and gets jealous when I pay attention to anyone else. She's a little on the fat side and doesn't always behave well for other people. But I think she's special :] so special she occasionally borders on special ed but that's no big deal. She's still the best horse ever :]

Be nice.

crazy013xx.jpg

haha Penny Lane, Oh dear me sloth :p lol

But yea penny the Beatles fan :D lol You looking good there :) Always good to put a face to the posts.

Penny is gorgeous!

Here's some more o' my happy ass:

738418244_l.jpg

... I was bored, drunk, and alone... Also, I wound up cutting my tongue on that knife... All things considered, I learned a lot that night... =0)

Latest posts

Back