Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sammy, you are far from ugly. You're cute. :)

And Cavey, has anybody ever told you that you look like David Gilmour of Pink Floyd? Like a younger version of him? It's a good look.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
And Cavey, has anybody ever told you that you look like David Gilmour of Pink Floyd? Like a younger version of him? It's a good look.

Haha. No, nobody has ever told me I look like David Gilmour. I suppose we have similar shaped heads and a similar haircut, but our features are totally different. :)

Edward W said:
Mike413 said:
Dude, that's not your call. That's up to her NOT you.

That's right, dude, so why don't you just let her decide without the pressure?

No pressure but I received her side of the story and I'm cool with that. I won't even bring it up again. :)

Me, on my wedding day, in the only dress I own lol :D

311601_10151507512751032_1401011395_n.jpg

In my bio there's a link to my interpals account if anybody wants to have a perv on me.

Be warned I'm the sexiest thing alive and not just gods gift to women but the world, get thousands begging to marry me everyday.

Oh come on I'm allowed to dream, right? :)

Saw this thread...thought "Why the hell not?" Uhhhh, here you go I guess.

922746_504780592921274_1543457095_n.jpg

Awkward webcam photos ftw.

ak pic

Only posting this one because I recently found it. A pic from a day off in AK. Idk where the rest went though. There were so many. ;(

EveWasFramed said:
Mentality said:
Saw this thread...thought "Why the hell not?" Uhhhh, here you go I guess.

Awkward webcam photos ftw.

:D Dude. You totally look like Adrien Brody.

I thought so too, Eve!

Looking good there, Mentality.

And you're pretty nelloy!

Updating my pic since I last posted on here. Since then I've put gauges in my ears and gotten older of course. Got a bit of stuff flying around but whatever

Hey OddlyUnique! You look nice - I was thinking you look like a celebrity diva in the 2nd pic. I can totally imagine you as one. Maybe you are one? :O

ladyforsaken said:
Hey OddlyUnique! You look nice - I was thinking you look like a celebrity diva in the 2nd pic. I can totally imagine you as one. Maybe you are one? :O

Lol. Thanks. But nope. Definitely not a celebrity diva. Just a regular Jane

Naleena said:
OddlyUnique said:
Updating my pic since I last posted on here. Since then I've put gauges in my ears and gotten older of course. Got a bit of stuff flying around but whatever

Beautiful cheekbones and lips. Your very pretty.

Thanks Nal! I agree with lady too, I think you look very pretty

Latest posts

Back