Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have. I saw you're real photo from a while back because I was curious. You're completely normal. You're going to drive more people away from you by constantly insisting you're not.

You don't look like Beevis. That's idiotic. That guy was just trying to make you feel terrible about yourself.

The sad thing is, you let him. I once posted my picture on the internet and asked if I was ugly. I had 30 responses like, "Kill yourself," "You're a monster," "You're ugly and no woman will ever let you be with her," etc.

I believed it, because my mind was in that mindset. But it was probably just a bunch of teens trolling me over the internet, because they could.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
You don't look like Beevis. That's idiotic. That guy was just trying to make you feel terrible about yourself.

The sad thing is, you let him. I once posted my picture on the internet and asked if I was ugly. I had 30 responses like, "Kill yourself," "You're a monster," "You're ugly and no woman will ever let you be with her," etc.

I believed it, because my mind was in that mindset. But it was probably just a bunch of teens trolling me over the internet, because they could.

I have to admit, I've never been told something that bad before. I'm sorry for what it put you through.

How did you deal with it?

I ignored it.

Since I don't know who were behind the screens, I can't tell if they were just a bunch of troll accounts. And it was Yahoo Answers, which I've been told is the cesspool of the internet.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I ignored it.

Since I don't know who were behind the screens, I can't tell if they were just a bunch of troll accounts. And it was Yahoo Answers, which I've been told is the cesspool of the internet.

Say no more.

I've read responses to other people's questions.

Cesspool is an accurate description.

I do have to admit though. I was flattered when someone on here asked me if I was Duke Nukem. I actually took that one from a window reflection and edited it using Fotoflexer. (Photobucket at the time, but they did away with a lot of their best features)

Well, I'm actually about to leave the house and go to a bar that I frequent. I know the owners and all the employees, so I always feel comfortable there. Hopefully things will go smoothly. It's been a rough few days for me.

I've been told similar things to Muse. That I'm ugly, a hideous monster, I should kill myself, no man will ever want to be with me, etc. Except I hear them more in in-person social situations, like while I'm out walking around or whatever. And sometimes even from family, or people who claim to be my "friends".

I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt, but at some point you just have to realize that the people who say those things are probably motivated by their own unhappiness and need to put others down to feel better about themselves.

It's great that you have created this thread, i have seen some of ur beautiful and sincere faces already. :)

I'm not that confident because of the outsiders/guests :p so i'm gonna post 1 medium-size pic of me, it was taken 2 yrs ago at my parent's home, we were celebrating the national day of my country, of course i was properly dressed up with the traditional suit of my state.

http://bit.ly/1c1rAW2

Well... Finally worked up the guts to post a picture. This is me then....

Attachments

• 1078955_10201412706710472_174150238_o.jpg
    1078955_10201412706710472_174150238_o.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 127
ladyforsaken said:
Sigma said:
Lot's of people posting pics all of a sudden :0

You should do it again. :p

Well then here's my avatar picture :p
x2ye.jpg

Latest posts

Back