Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipster0958 said:
If you can't embarrass someone on a daily basis, you're not doing life right.

6p20so.jpg

Lol Shippy. Of course you'd be in the toys section. Gotta entertain the kid in you. :p

[/quote]

Lol Shippy. Of course you'd be in the toys section. Gotta entertain the kid in you. :p
[/quote]

Hehe it's not a good day until you juggle in public :)

Solivagrant: I am ugly. My face is misshapen and deformed looking. It's not symmetrically balanced. I look like a freak. There are times when I wish I had been born blind.

I could put a caption below my photo that says "Look here to induce vomiting" and sell it to the poison control center.

Iceman1978 said:
Solivagrant: I am ugly. My face is misshapen and deformed looking. It's not symmetrically balanced. I look like a freak. There are times when I wish I had been born blind.

I could put a caption below my photo that says "Look here to induce vomiting" and sell it to the poison control center.

behave yourself, iceman. You're a fine looking fella. See what others see, not what you see. We all fall prey to that from time to time. If only we could all see ourselves as others see us instead of our own warped image of ourselves.
if I remember your photo right, id happily take a slice of your looks and give them to myself.

Shipster, you look like such a friendly and nice person.

Iceman, do you have body dysmorphia? It sounds like you have that condition. Believe me, it can make perfectly attractive people see themselves as ugly monsters.

No. I don't believe that I have BDD. I believe that my view of the way I look is the truth.

Iceman1978 said:
No. I don't believe that I have BDD. I believe that my view of the way I look is the truth.

If one of those pictures you said were truly you, let me just say that you don't look ugly. It is all in your mind. So many people have said the same about that particular picture.

You are just making your own bed. You look fine, but if you are going to continue to shoot yourself down for no good reason, then you'll never be happy, dude. Why torture yourself?

For the record, fricken Michael Jackson in the Thriller days had BDD. And so does Amanda Bynes (who, before she went crazy and started resembling an Oompa Loompa, a lot of guys, myself included, were drooling over her.)

I once saw this special where this woman was going to have plastic surgery to reduce her nose, which she said was too big. It was just a stub by then. You are what you perceive you are.

Iceman, thanks for the photo.

You actually have classic looking good features. And you've got killer hair, dude. I wish I had curly hair like that, you look like a rock star.

It's not your looks, dude. The only thing I would suggest is changing your wardrobe, maybe some suits and ties? You'd look like a bad ass then. You are a good looking guy.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

You actually have classic looking good features. And you've got killer hair, dude. I wish I had curly hair like that, you look like a rock star.

It's not your looks, dude. The only thing I would suggest is changing your wardrobe, maybe some suits and ties? You'd look like a bad ass then. You are a good looking guy.

I completely agree! Except I think your wardrobe is fine, because suits and ties look stuffy to me and I find casual wear more attractive. But I'm weird that way. :rolleyes:

Depends on his age, and what he's trying to convey.

If he's a college student, his wardrobe is fine, because that's what college students are wearing.

However, if he wants to impress a professional woman, suits and ties are the best way to do that.

I have suits and ties.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

Thanks. I appreciate it.

I do have suits and ties, but I only wear a suit/tie for church or a special occasion.

Here's another thing...you have a young looking face. I could have easily pegged you for around 19 or 20, instead of in your mid 30's.

I have the same issue. I'm almost 31, and I get pegged for being from 17-21 years old, somewhere in there. It makes it harder to meet women my age, but it does make it easier to get with younger women.

This may be your problem, not your looks. And it just goes to show that you have good genetics.

Someone once told me that I looked like Beavis. I'm not sure if I ever told you about that. It upsets me even today.

You shouldn't focus so much on your looks. Make it about who you are on the inside. No one likes an Eeorye that's always feeling down about themselves. You look totally fine and I believe you truely know it deep down Iceman. No one is perfect. Embrace you and have fun!

Latest posts

Back