Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefuldreamer said:
Decided to do some experimenting because a friend wants to set me up on a blind date. (Scared because I have anxiety!) I posted pictures a while ago but I don't know which pages they are. So here is before:

And this is after:

Lovely! :)

that's a beautiful smile, and the people before borrowedHope, and Nikki, how comes everyone here is so good-looking?

Everyone is looking as lovely as usual. I don't know why you ever thought you looked like a man, Hopefuldreamer; you look great to me. Good luck on your date.

zero said:
Nice photo, Sameer
thumbs_up.gif

Thank you..

I was never one to hide my ugly mug from the world, hence my avatar, but in an effort to participate in this lovely topic I'll post another pic!

6287122982_fc92b271ce.jpg

Hopefuldreamer said:
Decided to do some experimenting because a friend wants to set me up on a blind date. (Scared because I have anxiety!) I posted pictures a while ago but I don't know which pages they are. So here is before:

And this is after:

lovely photo and a great smile !

Peaches said:
that's a beautiful smile, and the people before borrowedHope, and Nikki, how comes everyone here is so good-looking?

I am sure you are too, peaches ! :)

Siertes said:
I was never one to hide my ugly mug from the world, hence my avatar, but in an effort to participate in this lovely topic I'll post another pic!

6287122982_fc92b271ce.jpg

lol whatever :)
I already told you you're good-looking!

Hopefuldreamer, you are beautiful and you have a stunning smile. Keep smiling, woman! :)
Good luck on your date!

Peaches said:

I saw your picture here before. You're gorgeous!

You look good, Siertes, not ugly at all. :)

Wow Sameer, how did you manage to get the deer to stay so calm and be stroked? Nice photo, like it.

Not fair, Triple Bogey, such a lovely photo and you`re hiding your face so we don`t see the expression on it (I can only imagine how concentrated you were on your move) before hitting the ball. Quite an open space there (*nostalgic sigh*).

zero said:
Wow Sameer, how did you manage to get the deer to stay so calm and be stroked? Nice photo, like it.

Not fair, Triple Bogey, such a lovely photo and you`re hiding your face so we don`t see the expression on it (I can only imagine how concentrated you were on your move) before hitting the ball. Quite an open space there (*nostalgic sigh*).

here's one of me when I was 9 !

I am on the left !

EveWasFramed said:
^^ Still cheating, lol. :p

ha ha !

photo's of me don't exist !
I forbid it !
that one I posted is 2 years old.
Anybody pointing a camera at me gets a mouthful ! :)

no seriously seeing myself makes me feel very upset, makes me cry.
Just some queer thing about me. The last photo's I had taken were 2 years ago at this leaving party for someone at work. Somebody posted them on facebook, when I saw them I went to bed and wept for ages !

Latest posts

Back