Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
death_race_by_sameerprehistorica-d68lros.jpg

Regumika said:
daughter of the moon said:
It be one of the more flattering pictures of me.

Wow.. just wow..

Felicia Day looks like you o.o

Well, I don't know who that is, but I'm afraid to google her now. lol

Thanks though :rolleyes:

Regumika said:

Wow.. just wow..

Felicia Day looks like you o.o

Well, I don't know who that is, but I'm afraid to google her now. lol

Thanks though :rolleyes:

You should Google her. Let's just say she is a cute redhead actress.

EveWasFramed said:
Stonelands kinda looks like Marc Anthony.

I thought so too! Nice pic, Stonelands, and nice guitar too.

You're pretty :D
And you look so young in that pic.

ladyforsaken said:
EveWasFramed said:
Stonelands kinda looks like Marc Anthony.

I thought so too! Nice pic, Stonelands, and nice guitar too.

You're pretty :D
And you look so young in that pic.

Thanks....it was taken a few years ago, but thankfully I've always looked younger than I am.

Nice photo, Sameer
thumbs_up.gif

You look so young, daughter of the moon :) Nice black and white photo. Why do you hide your smile? Smile brighter, there is much life force within you.
8.gif

zero said:
Nice photo, Sameer
thumbs_up.gif

You look so young, daughter of the moon :) Nice black and white photo. Why do you hide your smile? Smile brighter, there is much life force within you.
8.gif

Take it from me, I have a very unpretty smile. It's better for everyone if I keep it locked away. lol

Take it from me, I have a very unpretty smile. It's better for everyone if I keep it locked away. lol
:)
Couldn`t be farther from the truth. I`ve read behind that serious half-smile, not so well hidden, and I can tell that you`d be astonishing with a bright open smile that could only reveal your inner beauty and sparkle. Trust me on this one.
cowboy.gif

zero said:
Couldn`t be farther from the truth. I`ve read behind that serious half-smile, not so well hidden, and I can tell that you`d be astonishing with a bright open smile that could only reveal your inner beauty and sparkle. Trust me on this one.
cowboy.gif

Ummm, no I won't trust you on that one. You know why? Because I have a mirror. lol :D

zero said:
cowboy.gif

Ummm, no I won't trust you on that one. You know why? Because I have a mirror. lol :D

I don't think people are just been polite here. You are a very attractive woman !

Latest posts

Back