Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Triple Bogey said:
a badly taken photograph of me would be the worst thing on the internet.

That's a bit exaggerated there. I bet it won't be.

I know there are some terrible sights on the internet so yes I was probably exaggerating a bit. I think a professionally taken photo with proper lighting would be half decent.

Triple Bogey said:
ladyforsaken said:
Triple Bogey said:

I know there are some terrible sights on the internet so yes I was probably exaggerating a bit. I think a professionally taken photo with proper lighting would be half decent.

Half decent is decent enough. There ya go. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Triple Bogey said:
ladyforsaken said:
Triple Bogey said:

Half decent is decent enough. There ya go. :)

I was thinking about my mam who is 71 and very nice looking for her age. She looks horrible in photo's. She would never appear in them when we was kids.

^I used to have this theory in my head - people who are good looking in person don't look very nice in photos, and vice versa. I don't think this theory is entirely true... but it seems to for some people.

ladyforsaken said:
^I used to have this theory in my head - people who are good looking in person don't look very nice in photos, and vice versa. I don't think this theory is entirely true... but it seems to for some people.

yes I agree.

My cousin caught me at the bar not too long ago, figured I'd upload it since I've been here awhile. Don't quote it, I'll take it down after awhile.

EDIT: Removed the pic :)

You look good, Outcast. Also, you remind me of one of the characters in X-men. The guy with the large white wings on his back.

ladyforsaken said:
You look good, Outcast. Also, you remind me of one of the characters in X-men. The guy with the large white wings on his back.

Lol Ben Foster?, I've never heard that before, but I'll take it as a compliment. :) Thanks

ardour said:
Looks like she's tickling you :rolleyes:

Nope, just squeezing me to death with a hug xD.

Outcast said:
ladyforsaken said:

Lol Ben Foster?, I've never heard that before, but I'll take it as a compliment. :) Thanks

Yes Ben Foster! :D

WOuld share pic with person I talk to on PMs / move to email / messenger / skype / whatever. Someone I minimally know.

onTGMCf.jpg

Latest posts

Back