Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mitsuhideakechi - you look familiar lol. But looking good, I don't see a very long hair. Maybe you're used to very short hairstyles.

Painter! That's a really sweet photo. Is that someone related? :)

Hey user 130057, that baby is seriously precious, but did the mom give you permission to post that? I gotta say, if that were my kid, I would be very angry about someone posting his picture on a public forum.

She's got pictures of him all over the Internet and she never said anything when I took the picture, so I doubt she'll mind. Meh. I'll remove it anyway...

Been a while since i've shown a pic of me, so here's me, pulling faces.

funny+horse+1.jpg

Rosewood, you were a cute kid!
Johnny, nice to finally see you. :)
Rosebolt, my my, your teeth have grown :O

I honestly admire other people's courage to reveal their faces.

Though I started following the rule of thumb to never ever show my face on the internet again, I feel a bit intrigued to violate that rule again lately...at least to post a massively edited (and slightly intimidating) picture of myself.

Sigh, but I'm not nearly there yet...

Syber, you always look different in your pictures each time you post them (I think!).

Ymir, you look cute and lovely! And I absolutely admire your lips :O
Also, what is that orange thing behind you? First thought that came to my mind was it looks like a hammock, but lol I don't think it is.

Rodent, I'm sure you look all right. Hopefully you can find the courage to put up a pic (only if you want to, that is).

Looking good there, PieBeNice. Why don't you do photos anymore?

****.. you all look so good (once again).

Latest posts

Back